DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM YOUR TURN TO DIE/KIMI GA SHINE!
Please read the description if you can! Thank you.

Hey hey! I'm known as Shin or M. Welcome to my YTTD story. Here, I try my best to make the writing accurate with the character's personalities and canon scenes -- some will be aus where the whole personality changes! These are all based from either my headcanons or random ideas I got at 3 am. My friend revises my stories and all that so ahaha.. I wouldn't mind writing any ship to be honest (unless if it's disgusting, illegal, and/or toxic.) You may also request for your favorite ships to be in this book! I'll try my best to find a scenario for them or base it off of your headcanon (if you give it to me.)

I may or may not will be trying to practice writing smut despite me not being great at ANY of these. You may make fun of it if you want as it isn't really my strong suit-- neither is my writing in general. Please know that the smut i'd do is only with adult x adult! Thank you.

ALSO, this book has very heavily spoilers for Your Turn to Die. If you haven't finished the game, i wouldn't recommend reading this.

I will not do:
Kinks (?)
Illegal ships
Toxic ships

Most of my stories are based off my scenarios & headcanons. I will also try to think of more if I can, ahaha! Thank you for reading and sit back, relax, and enjoy.

**this page will be updated frequently.**