Truth

Issei: Asia!

Raynare: This is the power that I've wanted for so many years!

Raynare had a green aura around her.

Raynare: Supreme power! This will make me the supreme fallen angel! I will be able to get back at all those who have made a fool of me!

Issei: Up yours!

Issei ran against Raynare, but her worshipers defended the way. Kiba, Koneko and Y/n joined and fought alongside Issei. Kiba used his sword, Koneko her fists, and Y/n tried to mummify them all.

Issei: Kiba... Koneko... Y/n... Thank you!

Issei ran to Raynar. When Issei reached Asia, her chains loosened and he fell into his arms.

Raynare: You can have the girl.

Issei: S-Screw you! You put her Sacred Gear back where it was!

Raynare: Don't be didicilous. I even had to trick my superiors to move my plans forward. Unfortunately for you, you're all going to become proof of that. But why complain? You'll get to die together with your friend.

Kiba: Hyodo! They're got the upper hand!

Y/n: I can't entangle them in my bandages! They keep cutting them off!

Issei: She was my first girlfriend...

Raynare: Yes. I can tell how unsophisticated you were, just watching you. It was worth it to toy with a boy who's never known a girl. But still Y/n was better.

Issei: I was going to take good care of her...

Raynare: I just looked the least bit troubled, and immediately, you become concerned about me. But the whole thing was just for show, to make you act like that. After all, your face looks so funny when you get flustered!

Issei: I really did like yuma, and spent a lot of time planning our first date. I wanted to make sure it was a great date.

Raynare: (Laughs) Oh, yeah!? It was much better with Y/n. Yuma... Yes, I was planning to kill you at sunset, so I chose that name. Pretty nice, isn't it? But then, you and Y/n failed to die, and immediately went and found this blond girlfriend of yours. How mean! How mean of you, Issei! Did you invite her out on another of your hellishly boring dates?

Y/n: (think) I have to stop you before digging a deeper grave. (outloud to Kibo) I have a plan cover me.

Kiba: All right!

Y/n used his power to cause a sandstorm.

Y/n: Issei, Kiba, Koneko withdraw!

But some priests were still able to attack, so Kiba and Koneko stayed. When Y/n, Issei and Asia got back to the surface. Issei laid Asia on the ground.

Issei: Asia, stay with me! Once we get out of here, you'll be free. You'll be able to have fun with me whenever you like!

Asia then opened her eyes and raised her hand. And Issei grabbed her.

Asia: I'm so happy... to have made a friend like you... if only for a short time...

Issei: What are you talking about? There are still so many places I want to take you! Like karaoke, the amusement park, and bowling. I'll win you a bunch more Racchus, too. And there's other stuff, too, like, you know... Yeah... I have to introduce you to my buddies, Matsuda and Motohama may be pervs, but they're great guys. (began to cry) I'm sure they'll get along with you great, Asia. We'll all get together and live it up... like a bunch of folls!