Mission: rescue Asia

The next morning, Y/n woke up at Jack's house with a hangover. Jack handed him a glass of water.

Jack: How do you feel?

Y/n: Even if drinking is fun, the consequences are not worth it. What time is it?

Jack: 12:34 Why?

Y/n: I have to go to my master and explain why I didn't respond to the messages. I have about 100 of them. (looking at messages on the phone)

Jack: Good luck.

Y/n: I will need it. (teleported to ORC room)

As soon as Rias saw him, she started yelling at Y/n, which wouldn't help his hangover.

Rias: Why didn't you reply to my message!? Where have you been!? Why do you stink like you're drinking!? Why did you drink!?

Y/n: I drank rum at my client's party.

Rias: At least you could send me a message!?

Y/n: As soon as I walked in the door, I was drinking rum, so no. Did the idiot survive at all?

Rias: Yes.

Y/n: (began to lie on the couch) Would you mind if I slept here for a while?

Rias: You can have nap.

Y/n: Thanks...

About an hour later, Issei arrived, and Y/n woke up. When he looked around, he noticed that Akeno was lying on top of him.

Y/n: Akeno, what are you doing!

Akeno: Looks like you're awake. I wanted to wake you up, but somehow I lost my balance and fell on you.

Y/n: No, you did it on purpose. So how did you like sleeping with me?

Akeno: Calm, relaxing. I hope that the second try will be much more action.

The two then heard Rias slap Issei.

Rias: How meny times must I say it? If I tell you don't, then don't! Forget about her. You are a member of the house of Gremory.

Issei: Then, please release me from your household. If you do, then I cen go alone and...

Rias: There's no way I can do that.

Issei: I'm the pawn in chess, right? You can do without one foot coldier piece. And here you have Y/n who is 10 times better than me.

Y/n: (Akeno came down from him and he sat down) You finally admitted it.

Rias: Be quiet! Issei, do you think that the pawn is the weakest piece? I told you that Evil Pieces possessed the same attributes as their actual chess pieces.

Issei: The actual...? What is a pawn's attribute?

Rias: Promotion. If the pawn piece advances into the deepest part of enemy territory, it can be promoted to any other piece bisides the king.

Issei: Are you saying that I can have the powers of all the others?

Rias: If I, as the master, acknowledge that the place is enemy territory. Say, for example, a church... While I'm at it, about your Sacred Gear...

Issei: It doubles my power, right? Yuma- Th-The fallen angel told me.

Y/n: (think) That'll be harder than I thought he absolutely hate Raynare.