After what felt like hours had passed, there was a knock on the door. Sapnap got up and opened it, forgetting to his his joint to his friends so that his sister wouldn't want to take a hit. 

"Jilly! Thanks you are a lifesaver," Sapnap opened the door wide. "Come in, check the place out."

"Nick, who are the strange men on your couch?" Jilly asked as she walked in. "Also, this is Nelly."

"Hey Nelly, nice to meet you! This is Clay, the blonde, and George," Sapnap introduced his friends to his sister. "Guys, this is Jillian, or Jilly, and her friend Nelly, right?" 

"Yeah, nice to meet you guys," Nelly smiled, giving Dream 'the eyes' and looking at him more. 

"So, why do you want the bored games and why does it reek of weed?" Jilly asked, turning around and facing her brother, who held up his joint. 

"We're high and Clay wanted to play games," Nick sat down on the couch. Jillian sat down beside him, and Nelly on the other love seat that was across from George. 

"Oh, lemme have a hit," Jillian tried to take the joint from her brother. 

"Hey, you are 16 and drove here, no chance," Nick pulled his hand away from her and took a hit of his own. 

"One, im 17, and two, we'll stay the night, come on Nick be fun for once. We'd get high all the time together. And Nelly obviously into Clay so," Jilly looked at her friend and the blonde, who choked on the smoke that he was inhaling. 

"Well, I'm 21 and I'm gay, so sorry," Clay shrugged his shoulder and drank some water. Nelly looked disappointed. 

"Well there goes that one," Jilly said sorry to her friend. "Come on Nick, just let us, we'll be safe, ok?"

"If I do this you aren't telling mom, she already think the three of us fucked I don't want her hating me anymore," Nick laughed. 

"Oh, you guys didn't?" she asked. It was Nick's turn to choke on his saliva.

"WHAT? No, the hell? For one, George is ace, and two Clay's like in love with someone who he won't tell me who it is," Nick crossed his arms and pretended to pout. In that time, Jilly took his joint and took a hit, passing it to Nelly. 

"Oh shut up, Sap. You're also 'in love' with someone and won't tell him," George mocked the 'in love' part because neither of the two have ever said that. 

"Oh, you're british. Ok, well even if you're ace we could work that out," Nelly winked, passing the joint back to Jillian. 

"I'm 24, nice try though," George laughed. 

"No you're not," Nelly scoffed. 

"Look up 'GeorgeNotFound' age on google," George stated. Nelly took out her phone a did just that. She was shocked. 

"I thought you were like 18. Also, why the hell are you friends with Nick if you're famous," Nelly laughed. 

"Hey, do me a favor and search up 'Sapnap'," Nick said, smirking. 

"What the fuck? You're famous too?" Nelly said, surprised. 

"No way, you're lying," Jillian took her phone and typed the same thing. "What the hell, Nick? So this is how you were able to move out." 

"Yes, ma'am," Nick leaned back. "Dream, pass that please."

"Why'd you call him Dream? Oh, let me guess, he's famous too," Jillian mocked. When the three just looked at her, she sighed and looked his name up as well. "Holy shit, 20 million subs. How rich are you and why are you faceless when you're this hot?"