Coming to the gym she touched all the types of equipment there, "So, that's why you are so strong." She says as she looks at the things around and then at Taehyung's body. He shyly looked away, oh god What's happening to me?! He thought and hid his blush.

"This is my office room." Taehyung said as he opens the door of his office, "most of the time I am here." He continued and Jennie began to go around his office.

She touched the glass table, his swirling chair, the bookshelves, acting like a businesswoman as she flips some files which made Taehyung chuckle and the amazing view outside the mansion.

"Flexing?" She asked playfully and he nodded, "There is something more I wanna show you," He said as he pulls her out of the office room.

Dragging her to the back of his house, Jennie looked at him. He looked so pure, innocent more like a child who wanted to show his new toys to his friends.

Her eyes widened as she sees the massive pool in the backyard, giggling as she dipped her legs into the cold pool of water.

"Come here!" She shouted and Taehyung came walking towards her, taking off his shirt in the process. Her face glimmered and she looked away.

He sat and smiled looking at her shyness, oh how different she was. Making her look at him, he raised her chin so they could make eye contact.

She saw purity, sincerity, and love in his eyes, and knowing it was because of her she felt a warm feeling engulfed her heart.

They were so different, desperate, and naive for each other. Knowing their feeling but still ignoring them was wrong and they knew it, but having this relationship was also wrong. He was getting married, it was final.

Tears unknowingly fell from her eyes, surprising Taehyung on why was she crying? "What happened?" He asked worriedly and she just sobbed.

He didn't know what to do to comfort her as he never did nor showed his emotions to anyone. Soon later, she stopped.

"Why were you crying?" He asked her nervously and she just looked at him and with a sudden determination asked him.

"Taehyung, What's our relationship?" Taehyung was taken aback by her question, their relationship? Moreover a relationship with him? He looked everywhere but not her.

She felt her heartache as he was avoiding her eyes, "I am just kidding, I know we are fuck buddies." She chuckles, each word hitting both of them like a knife.

She wiped her threatening tears secretly and happily hugged him. "I am happy that you showed me your house, it's very amazing!"

She was way better than him in hiding her emotions, him being astonished by her and ashamed of himself also went with the flow.

"Sure." He said and they both stood up from the pool,  don't enjoying the view anymore.

"Young master, Boss is calling you in the living room." A butler came and informed Taehyung.

He nodded his head and answered, "Say, I would be there in ten minutes." The butler nodded and bowed in respect and went away. Taehyung picked his shirt and wore it and pulled Jennie back to their room, but not harshly.

"Stay here okay?" He said to her and she nodded, Taehyung hesitatingly came closer to her and pecked her lips hoping it would make her feel better than their previous talk. She blushed, of course, and sat down on the bed overwhelmed by these emotions.

Taehyung reached the living room finding his cousins and friends talking with each other happily, he also joined them. They all looked at him and raised their eyebrows, him feeling confused about their reaction asked, "What are you looking at?"

No one replied until Jungkook butted in answering, "there is some lipstick smudge on your lips, Hyung." Taehyung blushed at the sentence remembering he kissed Jennie and probably her lipstick got smudged by his kiss but on his lips. He wiped it out and everyone laughed at his actions.

"Blushing much huh?" Jimin asked and he glared at him but he still laughed. They were still in bad terms but pretended as if everything is fine.

"Anyways, I called you all here because of the invitation." Mr.Kim announced.

Jin asked, "What invitation dad?" Even though he was not his son but he was his son in law right?

"Mr. Lee has invited all of us to their anniversary party tomorrow night and we all are going," Mr.Kim said and everyone wasn't sure about the invitation.

"Don't worry it's a normal party with many businessmen of Korea, it's formal" He reassured them.

"Bring your dates!" Mr.Kim enthusiastically said and they all looked at him, some puzzled while others happily.

"We are set!" Jisoo and Nayeon said as they clung onto their husband's arms to which they both warmly responded. "What about us?" Jungkook asked.

"You can go with Lisa," Mr.Kim said smirking towards the younger and Jungkook only blushed at it.

"What about you Taehyung?" Lisa asked, he smiled and said, "I have someone." And went away.

"I think it's probably Jennie," Jisoo said to Nayeon but everyone heard it.

"We have barely seen this Jennie girl but Taehyung trusts her like no one," Lisa said suspiciously of Jennie already, she was a puzzle.

"Let him be, it's very rare if he even spends two hours with a girl, this Jennie girl is bringing back our old Taehyung," Jisoo said and Nayeon agreed with them.

"Is that so?" Mr.Kim asked and Jisoo nodded, "He has been happier and kind to everyone nowadays," She said and Mr. Kim smiled warmly, Jennie sure was something.

"I hope you could bring back my old Taehyung, Jennie."

--
Hey, minies! Sorry if the chapter is too late but it is kinda long too.

Hope you like the chapter~
And it's ball night yay! More spice coming!

Vote and comment your opinions about the story :))

Love you all,
-Jasmine