Chapter 1

"I have decided", my voice full of confidence, I have read hundreds of novels in which the main character is reincarnated and my wishes were clear. 

"Is that so?" God asked, amused at my sudden burst of confidence. "Yes, I would like to be reincarnated in the anime/manga world 'One Piece', I . would like to be brought there as a 9-year-old when a 2 year prior when Luffy met ace and sabo. As for my wishes, I'd like them to be:

1.  I would like to have a system that will help me get stronger, have a multiverse shop, be able to learn any written skill through absorbing a book like in 'The Gamer' novel, and have a gacha roll all in this system.

2. I'd like to be able to use any skill from all of the 'Fate' Series: Fate/stay night, Fate Apocrypha ex. Like: unlimited blade works, Gate of Babylon, and other powers. I'd also like to be able to summon any heroic spirit using a copy of their blade from unlimited blade works.

3. For my last wish I'd like to be able to eat more than just one type of devil fruit and negate any kind of drawbacks: I will be able to swim just fine and sea stone (I think this is the name of it) will not affect me.

"Are these wishes acceptable????" I asked, excitement 'visible' in my voice. "They are a little bit overpowered but I guess they are acceptable".

"Thank you so much! You are the best God!", "Yea yea, already knew that, well go on then". "Narcissist much hehe" I mumbled "I heard you" I heard God yell, "Hahaha" I laughed while entering the portal to the island. "again, thank you God"!

I entered the portal, seeing I was in the forest one thought ran through my mind, 'I have a second chance, better use it carefully, also with these powers I will change the plotline and save my favourite characters.'

Hello, it's me author-san, I know this chapter is quite short, I will try to make the next chapters longer than this one, this was more of an introduction to the story, see you guys in the next chapter, also tell me what you guys think.

:)