Soccerella Part 1

Pairing: Big-Bo x Kalina P. 1

>>>>>>>Kalina's POV>>>>>>>

[Friday 2:35p.m.]

Knock-Knock-Knock

Creak~

"Hey, cuz!"

"Hi, Shakes. Has the party started?"

We walk down the hallway.

"Actually, we're setting up everything."

Shakes is my cousin. That's right, I'm a relative to the youngest member of Supa Strikas. Today is the first start of the team's weekend off and they invited me to hang out.

"You sure it's okay for me to be here?"

"Totally. The guys insisted. Plus, you deserve some fun for working so hard behind the scenes. It's so cool that you're the Professor's assistant."

"I'm happy to help either way."

"Well, with you around, the Prof won't have to worry. Especially finding things around. Have you seen his office?"

"I have," I awkwardly chuckle, "but seriously, are we near the backyard yet? I mean, I get lost in here so easily."

"You know El Matador. The 'most expensive player' should have the most expensive-looking place in town."

About ten seconds later, we reach the backyard where the gigantic pool lies.

"Diving plank near a waterfall and a waterslide...there's even an infinity edge? Man, this pool is awesome."

"Ola, mi amigos!"

We walk closer when the Spaniard comes forward to greet us.

"And how is my best friend doing today?"

"Don't you get tired of saying that every day, El M?"

"Never! And I would never not invite my best friend to a house party."

Yeah~ I know it's odd. A simple, geeky girl like me bff's with an egoistic, charismatic guy like him. Still, a logical person friending an impulsive one is oddly a good team to have each other's backs. And we always do.

"CANNONBALL~!"

💦SPLASH!💦

Maybe not now, though.

"Ahh/Not the hair!"

💦SPLOSH/PITTER—PATTER!

"Uh...?"

But when I brace for a soaking impact, it didn't come. Instead, I look up to see someone holding an outdoor umbrella over me.

"Close call, aye?"

It was none other than that infamous goalie, Bongani Bonani, but to the fans and close friends, he's Big-Bo.

"Glad you could make it, Kalina."

"Y-Yeah...thanks for the save."

"No problem."

As he puts the umbrella back, El Matador nudges my shoulder.

"Looks like someone is getting the royal treatment~."

"Shut it, you."

"I am shutting it," he smirks, "just be glad I haven't said anything...yet."