Everlasting

Pairing: El Matador x Kalina

>>>>>>>Kalina's POV>>>>>>>

[Strikaland...]

"Please, please, please, please, please, please~!"

You're probably wondering what's going on. Well, I've got a whole comical scene here at the stadium. And I'm the straight person compared to this joker who's crying down on his knees.

"I promise—I will make it up to you!"

"What is happening?"

I look over to Shakes and the team.

"Do we need to get a coroner here?"

"Not yet," I growl through my teeth.

"Seriously, what's going on, Kalina?"

"Ugh...this four-eyes I call a best friend just told me his cousin is getting married back in his hometown."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Oh nothing...except for the fact that he told his mother that I was his girlfriend!"

"(Team)What?/Ooh~/Dude/Seriously, man?"

"Forget the coroner, we need shovels."

"Now his mom wants me to stay at her house with the family. And will you let go, already!"

"Por favor, mi amiga~!"

I kick my foot away from his hand and start walking.

"Sorry, but you need to tell your mother the truth."

"I can't! If I do, she will have a broken heart forever and never speak to me again! Please, Kalina—I promise to never be late for practice and do drills all day and night long! PLEASE~!"

I look to my friends/teammates, who shrug or have no clue just like me.

"...Hah...Alright~, I'll play along for now, but!...if I find out anything else you're not telling me...I will personally use you as new fertilizer for the pitch. Got it?"

"Yay~!"

"In return, you let everyone look after your place with full access to the pool."

"What?!"

"Yes/Haha~/Nice one, dudette!"

"B-But—they will track muddy footprints, leave trash everywhere, and touch my expensive products!"

"Then I'm not going."

"Urgh!...argh~ okay, okay. But none of you better ruin my showers, either!"

"Until then, take it easy during the off-season. And don't strain yourselves with practice."

"We won't."

"Alright, let's go home."

I walk beside my cousin as we go down the hallway.

"I'm sure things won't be as bad as you think, cuz'."

"Thanks for the encouragement. Oh, by the way..."

"Yeah?"

"You might wanna buy a body bag instead."

"Gruesome, but...noted."

>>>>>>>TIMESKIP>>>>>>>