Special Chapter..

Jennie and lisa finally tied each other. They got married in a very prestigious church and it was live on all korean tv shows.. Lisa and jennie are very happy after hearing a news of them having a twin baby girls..

6 months later:

"Lisaaaaaaa..."

"Lisaaaaaaa..."

"Where the hell are you, i swear to god if my delivery with our baby will have a problem i will cut your dick into pieces"
Jennie shouted in frustration waiting for lisa in the couch, Lisa on the other hand shaking, rattle and didn't even know what to do..

"Bring me to the hospital why you keep turning around, you didn't even have an idea what your trying to bring" jennie said and groan in pain..
Lisa gladly obliged she carry jennie in bridal style while jennie keep holding and snatching lisas hair..

"Hun pls dont make me bald, my head really hurts" lisa said in pain.

"You shut that fucking mouth of yours." Jennie said she breathed heavily.

Gladly, it didn't take long enough to go to hospital near by..
Lisa is panthing so hard, clapping her hands. She texted all of their family on their groupchat and massage her temple, she kept walking back and fort to the delivery roommm.. Feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"Mr manoban, Your wife requesting you to come in her side..."  the nurse calls lisa and lisa run inside. she hold jennie by arm and kiss her forehead..

Whenever jennie scream, lisa scream too. Jennie hold lisas hands tightly. Lisa on the other hand holding her the metal on the side... Jennie closed her eyes and shouted again.. The doctor smiled at them, The first baby came out to jennie genitals.. Lisa cried seeing their baby.. Jennie smiled at sight of lisa holding their first baby..

"Another push jennie, just a little moreee" The doctor said encouraging jennie to scream and the second baby came out...

Jennie took her two babies and put it in her chest to make it warm.. Lisa kissed jennie nonstop, thankful and beyond happy..

"After this hun, lets make another baby again" Lisa exclaimed as she receive a smacked to jennie.
The doctor and nurses laughed as they watches the couples..

The delivery was all done, the babies are healthy.. Their family visited the hospital and very happy to see the little jennie and little lisa..

The doctor did a checked up on the babies including jennie..

"Where's lisa mom" Jennie said asking to her mom.

"She went to the counter for some test result for you and the baby, asking if you're ready to discharge.." jennies mom replied.

The door open and lisas wide smile caught their attention..

"Hun you're free to discharge now, and our baby Ailla, And baby Eille too" lisa exclaimed that made people in the room shocked. She did her own decisions to give a  name to their twins..

Jennie loves what lisas given nameee.. They embrace each other, and made a group hug together with their family. 

"This is the start of our unending happy journey nini" lisa said. 

Lisa set up a welcoming surprise to her wife and to the twins with the kim and manobans family..

Jennie was the one who open the door first and  smiled widely she took a few steps to get inside. She was in awe watching the fairy lights balloons and A glinting poster She let out a small tears as she read it.

"Welcome home, Mrs Jennie Kim-manoban."

"Welcome home Twins.
Ailla Iver Kim-Manoban.
Eille Iver Kim-Manoban."

"Daddy lily is so happy to have you, and i will do my best to be give you anything you want, make you happy, loved and protected.. Daddy loves you so much😘💖"

Jennie quickly run to lisa and hugged her as she put her legs on lisas waist... Their twins are with their grandpa and grandma..

Lisa swing jennie will hugging her..
Jennie grab lisa neck and kissed her, pouring all the love she wants to give..

Their family watch them and smiled to the beautiful loving couples..

"I love you nini, i love you so muchh, and i will never get tired of loving youu" lisa said looking into jennies cat eyes

"I love you in a million times lily. and i will love you too til my last breath." jennie said. They shared a wonderful night kissing and sharing love to their twins, and family...

The journey of the two people whose been inloved with each other for god knows how long..

Love will make the way to meet each others arms. love will surpass everything struggles, every circumstances, every obstacles.. Love will make us feel happy and contented..

That what lisa and jennie felt with each other..

THE END:*

____________________

i just want to thank y'll who read and able to enjoy my first story.. Looking up to my next story been wanting to make new one, making lovely stories of jenlisa or ot4 makes me happy. Its my past time too..

Congratulations for the both of us, me as an author who surpass my first story and you as my reader..

Jenlisas tagline:

One day if where brave enough, Lets fly together...