Chapter 8: Its hard to be a Hard to get...

JENNIE'S POV :

Lisa and i drove to her company and she let me sit in the couch, i look around and thinking that i can be her assistant but i have to tell her that im also working in convenience store, i know its a great opportunity to work in this well known company in our country, high salary and i could save a lot...

Lisa took of her suit revealing her white longsleeve and sit in her chair "Just stay here, we'll be waiting to someone to arrange something for you"

i didnt reply her and just lay in the couch, after a while someone knock in the room and i stood up.

"Hi, Good morning ms manoban" the young man said.

"did you do the things that i told you?" lisa said.

"Yes ms, update for somi is they flow in italy and decided to stay there for good" the man said, Lisa's face turned pale at the news and massage her temple.

Im the reason to all of this. if it wasn't for me i think lisa and somi are already happy, living their marriage life...

"Oky, jennie come here" lisa said and point the chair infront of her table. i sit down and look at her and the man

"Ms jennie, your apartment are all set and ready to use. i already talk to your manager in the convenience store that  you're no longer working" said the mann..

"What about my old apartment i need my things, you cant just do that to me lisa. i need my work im the only one who supports my parents financially, plss dont do this" i begged and looked at lisa...

"Why? your working for me 24hrs now you'll be my assistant and i give you a big appartment you can ask your parents to stay with you and live together, aren't you supposed to be happy for that?" lisa said she crossing her arms to her chest.

"Well thankyou for that, but i cant pay you i dont have enough moneyy" i told her.

"Who said you'll going to pay? its on me, dada wants it" lisa said, yeah dada jiyong wants it but not lisas wants. okyyy sad right?

"Here's your Car keys, Apartment keys address and your blackcard ms jennie, all your things transfered already so you dont have to worry about" the man said
"if you don't mind ms manoban I'll go ahead now" the man leave.

i gasp and covered my mouth, is this really a blessings? oh gadddd...
this is really too much, i cant just take it.

"Lisa tell me why your doing this? tell me what you want?" i asked her.

"Be my girlfriend" lisa said. i remember jiyong said that i need to make lisa realise and change her perspectives in LOVE... jennie dont say yes make her suffer first. i told myself

"I can't, we dont even no each other well.. if you're just giving me those precious things to make me yes then my answer is No. Im sorry" i said and stood up. didnt even bother to get the things that the man handed me, i was about to leave when lisa turn me around and  kissed me harshly..

"Dont make it hard jennie, what do you want me to do ha? beg for you?" Lisa said almost shouting, while holding my waist tightly..

"I want a real dating, a real you" i said and bowed my head..

Lisa soften her touch and hugged me.. "Im sorry, if thats what you want then im more than willing to do it" and she kissed my forehead..

She took of her hands and motion me to sit in the chair, and kneeled while looking at me

"Just please take this, conseder this as a gift, the apartment the car and the card.. pls take it" lisa said and give the keys and the card..

"Go to your house, for as long as i want to accompany you im affraid i cant do that, i have a lot of things to do..." lisa saidd and handed me a calling card.

"Call me if theres something bad happen, i dont want my future girlfriend struggling" lisa said and kiss my cheek... Lisas attitude is like a bipolar shit. but i like it when shes being soft..

i listen to her and leave her office and go to the parking lot only to see a BMW white car, i was shocked this is really my car and ill be using this oh gaddd i feel like im one step ahead of being a rich mdrfckr..

i drove to my new apartment, its really a big house it has 6 rooms a big couch wide kitchen and a dinning area. i take the black envelop that dada jiyong gave me and think "should i gave it back to him? i mean lisa gave me more than enough so i dont think this money will be usefull for me" i told myself.

i get my phone and text dada jiyongg.

"Good aftr. dada jiyong i just want to say that thankyou for this big gift but i dont think i can still used this knowing lisa give me many gift. can i just bring it back to you?" i push the send button.
gladly he replied.

"Keep it, dont mind it.. just want to remind you about the things that i told you, and be hard to her. take care of yourself" jiyong replied..

I didn't replied. i go to my closet and smile that all of. my things are really here encluding my very important stuffs its all complete...

i took a bath and someone knock in my door, i was worried because i never tell someone that i change my house, do i have to call a police right now? ohmygadd. but before i could think the person spoke.

"Open the door, its me lisa" lisa said, i exhale oh thank god.. i covered myself a toilet and run to the front door..

"What are you doing here?" i asked her and never replied and put the goods and foods in the kitchen, she set the tables arranged the plates and i just watched her.

"change your clothes, dont eat with just a towel, or do you want me to eat you instead?" lisa said and i gulp. this pervertt, i run to my room and change my clothes and hurried to the kitchen. lisa is already sit in front of me.

"Lets eat now.. After this lets go to the mall we need to buy something for your work tomorrow" lisa said..

So its really true that ill be working to her company, and bitch its tomorrow. ohgadd.

"i dont want someone who is lousy at work, i want you to be more attentive. you're my assistant you should know all my schedule and agenda in the company, got it?" lisa said with authority.. i just nodded while eating the chicken she brought.

"About asking you to be my girlfriend?, i uhmm aah" lisa stuttering, thinking of what shell gonna say to me. "Lets have a dinner date, im not really into dates coz im a busy person but for you ill do it." lisa continue...

Oh gaddd! she's really willing to date me.. is this really happening right now? how can i be a hard to get when its lisa who asking me?? hell no. if its just a dream plss dont wake me upp..

"Thankyou, thankyou so much lisa" that's all i said... iam beyond happy to think that we will have a dinner date...

_______________________

Im sorry for the errors and grammars.. let me know what your thoughts about it...

Enjoyyy.