Chapter 10: Decisions..

JENNIE'S POV:

"Im sorry, im really sorry jennie baby, Pls forgive me" kai said. while rubbing my two hands.. i expect him to say even deeper, this makes me more angry..

I slapped him many times in the face, my tears starting to flow, my head are full of heavy thoughts, field with anger. if i could just kill someone right now

"To all the things you did, thats what all you gonna say? i fucking deserve an explanation kaii" i shouted him still slapping his face, chest and shoulder..

"Its my parents decision jennie, they forced me. thats the only reason to save the company. i didn't have a chanced to talk to cause when were in busan my dad confiscate my phone, how can i even say something about it im scared that you'll gonna leave me, but believe when i say that you're the only one i love.. Pls forgive me" Kai said, back hugging me. i subs so hard i dont know what to do, i cant say anything..

"Im going crazy thinking about marrying someone who's not you, jennie they need me. I can't disappoint my parents" kai continue. i dont care if many people would see us but i just let him hug me. we stayed like that and i found a courage to step back away from him.

"Thankyou for explaning to me, i get it you choose them other than me. maybe this would be the last time that we  spoke and i want this to be the last time that we'll gonna see each other. Pls kai love your wife as much as you love me, or more than you love me.. Im sad, Im angry at you, i want to hurt you so bad but we know that it will never change the fact that you already married to kristal. Just please leave me alone i dont want to cause any troubles between your marriage.. One day we will forgive each other and accept that we're not meant for each others arms.. " i told him carefully.. He was about to hug me again when someone spoke from behind.

"You heared her right? Leave jennie alone, Try to be faithful and dont try to barge on jennie's life again.. If you're worried about her safety, I am here to do that. its my responsibility as her fiance. Jennie lets go" Lisa said and grabbed my hands but before we could go kai suddenly spoke that made lisa mad.

"Are you enjoying jennie's presence right now? and after using her you will suddenly leave? You're the great lisa who use many girls to pleasure you and then what!!! leave them when your done, and im not even surprise if jennie will gonna come back to me because of your demanding attitude. You can't even treat her right" kai exclaimed... Oh plsss noooo this cant beee.

Lisa turned around and give kai's a hard punch that caused him to fell in the ground, lisa kicked his abdomen and said "Says the one who left her and stick for someone for money purposes" i hugged lisas waist while she's panting so hard...
i dragged her away but shes to heavy and strong.

"I will show you how to take a good care and make a girl happy and satisfied kai, Mark my word"! lisa shouted...

Lisa and i decided to go home, We are on her car and she didn't speak or create sound. I made a move, i face her and said "Lisa im sorry" but she just looked at me and looked to the road again.

Why i even apologising, as if lisa cares for me, as if she really want to take care and make me happy same as what she said to kai..
I feel bad to kristal shes clueless and i want to say sorry for them.

I made a decision, i thought i cant survive not being with kai, that i cant make it if it wasn't from him. but no this is not because of him is all about me... I am the one who choosed to be like this, i really thought being with someone you love is enough. and lisa made me realise that life isn't all about loveee. You also need to strive hard to have a great great future no wonder lisa is very successful right now..

Now, all i could say is im not contented to my life i want more. i need to fight and push even harder. Lisa is here i know she will help me..

All this time I've been dreaming to be a fashion designer, to lunch my own clothing brand, to make many different clothing styles.. This is my dream! Now that kai is no longer with me i think i should pursue this dream...

Kai is a good boyfriend to me, but he never support me to do fashion designing. its like he doesnt care about my dreams. He always keeps saying that its impossible for me to make it..

I flinch in my own thoughts when lisa spoke "We're here" and rub my legs..
This making me hot now. The things that only lisa can do..

"Jennie, can i atleast stay in your apartment for awhile?" Lisa said while walking. i stop in my track "Stay as long as you want, who am i to say no its your apartment" i laughed at her and we entered my apartment and she sat on the couch and groan that made me think that she's really tired..

"Do you want me to massage you? or ill just leave you here?" i asked. she close her eyes and took off her necktie

"Are you going somewhere else? or do you have any agenda to do?" lisa said.

"Im just asking if you're tired then just sleep in some vacant room, ill go ahead to my room and take a half bath" i replied. i open my room cause she didnt reply so i though shes already sleeping..

When i finished taking a bath. i wear a  yellow terno silk short and sleeveless pajama the one that lisa pick when were in the mall. I smiled remembering how she chooses all the clothes as if shes the one who'll gonna wear it. such a superior woman.

I get back to my bed, applying some lotion, stroking my legs back and fort and i was shocked when lisa just looking at me in the edge of my bedroom door. She slowly walked towards me and said "Put a lotion to my buddy jennie" pointing a bulge in her pants. This pervert ashhh.

i cleared my throat and said "are you really that pervert? just because you took my virginity doesnt mean you can do anything you wanted." i pushed her away but in my dismay i landed to her chestt.

"Really?" lisa said while rubbing her dick in my center. ohhhh gooooddddddd plssss
"Let me fuck you jennie, let me fuck you hard, let me eat your pussy" She whispered in my ear and i gasp and moan. But then i realise i need to be as hard as stone

"I told you i want a real dating not this fucking shaking hormones sht you always wants" i shouted and pushed her hard.
"You should leave now, go home lisa. dont worry ill be early tomorrow" i pushed her outside my bed room and pushed her still until shes in the door i opened it and give her a hand to go. She smiled and kissed my forehead and bid her goodbye. OhGhadd Jennie!! that was too closeeeee..

I locked the door and run to my bed and open my legs widely..
i rubb my pussy in may pajama and continue pleasuring myselff while moaning Lisa's nameee.

LISAAAA!! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DOOOO..

_______________________

Are you still here folks? Pls do enjoy..

Jenlisaaaaa23