Chapter 12: Make it hard.

LISA'S POV:

Its already 5pm and im still stuck in this office reading and reviewing something for my upcoming presentations. When im done i heard a snor and looked in the couch there she is already asleep. Ahhh this girl a small chuckle realise on me and approach her..

Is this really her posture when she's sleeping? Open her mouth while her saliva is dripping on the couch? geezzzz! and even open her legs widely? ohgaddd, is this really the jennie i been inlove with when i was Highschool? but i cant deny she do look cute in this aura..

I brush some strand of her hair and put it on her ear.. i rubbed her forehead using my nose to wake her up, She flinched and i swear she looks like a dumb mandu right now, is there any dumb mandu? it doesn't make sense do.

I laughed a little and help her sit down "You look tired than me, i bet you have a lot of paper works huh?" i sarcastically said to teased her, and she smacked my shoulder.

"I've told you give me assign task so that i could work on it.. I really felt im no use to you" she said while yawning.

"I don't want my future girlfriend to be tired, making you stay with me closely is enough nini" i told her while pinching her nose, i saw a red tint in her cheecks that made me laugh, ofc im a sweet talker...

She stood up and grab my wrist "so i think you're already done, maybe we can proceed to myeondong then" she said with excitement. What is she planning right now? She made me eat those disgusting food and now its start to creep me out whats on her mind again..

You really give me challenges jennie, im sorry but im eager to win you as my girlfriend, and beside i do love her accompany. wait? did i say it right? i want to be with her? really lisa? i shrug my thoughts and just nodded at her..

We are already in myeondong and she keeps smilling, i thought she just want to eat street foods. Well in my case its not that hard tho since i also love street foods..

But when we enter to a small vendor, i frown when i saw a worm cracket, snakes in the walls it really gives me a chills. this shit is disgustinggg...

"We used to ge here with my parents, especially my dad this is our bonding. kind of hehe" jennie said and before i could answer she gave me a 2 plates and has worms soup and a fried cricket on it. She just smile at me and make me follow her on the table..

My expression change into more disgusting, are we going to eat this shit? Is she gonna make me eat this? oh jennie i better eat your pussy all day long i gladly enjoy eat other than thiss. Oh Please God spare meeee..

"Don't tell me you dont want to eat? Its delicious lisa, better than you burger. come one trust me" jennie said encouraging me. i cleared my throat while sweating so hard..

"I'll eat this if you let me eat your pussy as my dessert. jennie your making me sick, its not fair. this isn't safe to eat.." i told her in disagreement, "Come on, lets find a nice diner or lets eat each other in your apartment instead" she smacked my head 2 times, her angry faced made me look like a puppy.. oh myy oh myy. mandu nini is scary.. huhuhu.

"Are you going to eat or ill leave you here and i wont show up myself to you anymore" jennie said while sending me death glare... Ohshttt.

"You know that im kidding right? hehe" i told her while tapping her shoulder slowly.  "ofc darling, im going to eat this. I LOVE TO EAT THIS" i said, emphasising the last sentence. i inhaled while spooning a worm soup in my mouth.. i was nearly cry when she spoke again "I said eat ittt" almost like shouting.. i gulpp it without hesitation scared of this kittennn. Waaahh why i even do this thing?

When i realise that this food really delicious, not minding of what it is as i finish my plate.. Jennie just watched me eating while laughing smoothly.. She eat her soup too and we head back to another street foods. Well its not that bad at all, experiencing those kinds of foods..

"Here, drink this" jennie handed me a lemon juice and i took it and mouthed thankyou.

i was just silent the whole time, simple because i dont want to see an angry kitten/mandu againn.. You can't blameee me jennie is indeed a scary woman..

We decided to just go home, as i was driving she spoke
"Thankyou for accompanying me lisa, and for the red flower earlier, my parents will gonna move in my apartment tomorrow, if you dont mine" jennie exclaimed..

"You're always welcome, thats my job as your suitor. i would love to meet your parents and happy as well that you will now live with them together. and for how many times i told you its your apartment you can do anything you want" i told her while looking at the road... I snapped out when her small hands trails in my pants i gasp at the sudden touch and i feel my buddy is pounding so hard..

I looked at her with wide eyes "I was planning to give you something later on" jennie said while bitting her lower lips.. I dont know why i felt like she want me to fuck her? of im just this pervert. she didn't remove her hands as i fasten my drive so that we can immediately go to her apartment. She just chuckle and look to the other side..

When we're in her apartment door, i squeeze her booty and she slapped my hands harshly..

She opened the door and  face me "Thanks for tonight, take care when you go home" jennie said while kissing my cheek..

I looked down and sign. "I tought you were planning to give me something?" I asked her again in defeat.

"yea, the kissed on the cheecks. aren't that enough? im still not your girlfriend lisa, ill go inside now, see you tomorrow" jennie said and close the door.. I did not see this coming.

I looked to my buddy that is already hard on, i tapped it and said "Maybe next time buddy, Lets just wait a little more" And walked to my car..

Jennie makes it really hard for meee, and i clearly see it.. why cant she just say yes to me? Is she still inlove with that kai? is she really doesn't like me at all? She can just say it to me directly. why make it longer?

i sit my car and release a heavy breath cause of frustrationn..
i took of my phone scrolling to my social media acc as i remember to stalk jennie.

i widen my eyes when i saw a photo of her in the beach riding a horse with just a bikini, and other sexy picture of her..

I guess masturbating aint bad right?? i unzipped my pants and stroking my buddy "fuck jennie, ahhh ahhh sht. if.. you let me fuck you again, i will rubbished you til you beg for moreee ahhh fuckkk" i came out by just the sight of jennie's sexy picturee..

i drove fast home, letting my dick just wave in the air.. Lets just have some more patience buddy...

_______________________

When will jennie gonna say yes to lisashii? hahahahahha..

Sorry for errors and typos. pls do enjoy