Chapter 19: Great Choice

After the tragic happens, Lisa told kristal everything at first lisa wants to make kai suffer but jennie is the one who stop her. Jennie is indeed beautiful inside and out.

4months been passed, Their relationship getting better, Trust and understanding are the foundation of their love. They were so inlove with each other and lisa decided to propose to jennie, she can't wait longer. Knowing the fact that jennie is bearing their first child already..

Both jennie's family and Lisa's family are excited for the baby comes. But ofc lisa was the one who are very overreacting. Lisa bought a house for them she didn't let jennie to work on her company but jennie insisted it..
On jennie's case she's healthy and the baby, Her clothing business keeps bigger she already expand 4 stores and its all because of lisas help. They helped each other, they understand each other so well..

All of the people envy their almost perfect relationship..

JENNIE'S POV :

Carrying lisas little baby is not a pressure, but lisa is the who really looks stress. One pout, one frown and one "Aw" lisa will turn into a smooth and very protective human being..
There was the time when i clean my nails, accidentally i cut my finger skin a little and lisa quickly called a doctor! like what the fucked is she doing that? its just a finger but yet she overreacting. Our family been laughing at our situation, Well lisas attitude to be exact. I won't be lying, i love the soft lisa but lisa being hard in bed is a different things tho hehe.

It was 10am in monday, feeling greatful that i finished my works early. Lisa allowed me to work but not in the physical store but atleast i can able to checked my companies doing, its not that bad at all. I dont want to be burden, shes a Billionaire but i want to have my own income too. I don't want to rely myself on her even tho she keeps bugging me.

Speaking of lisa, i decided to cooked a gamjatang for her on her lunch.. I didn't bother to text her as i wanted to surprise her.

The ride was safe, Lisa gave me a personal bodyguard and driver to make me safe.. You know lisa so well she wouldn't let me go alone anywhere.

i walked in her company, everyone already knows about our relationship i was really fluttered that all of the staff respected me even tho they know that i was the one who crashed on lisas wedding but anyways. Walking in the concierge when i saw a familiar Good looking girl standing not far from me, i was taken a back when she turned around and our eyes met. No one dared to break the eyecontact, She approached with a smirked plastered in her mouth...

"Well, well well.. Who i got here today, Jennie, jennie jennie" somi said as she looked at me head to toe while clapping her hands.. She almost shouted and people in the looby are watching with us now..

Im scared as hell, knowing the fact that i ruin her relationship with lisa, afraid knowing that she's back and wants to get lisa from me.. No jennie, Lisa is inlove with you, you already have a baby dont think that way. I scolded myself..

"The jennie who ruin lisa and i's wedding, the jennie who has the audicity to flirt my lisa, the jennie who is fucking slut and keep hitting lisa, the bee whos craving from my own honey." Somi exclaimed, i was shaking i dont know what to do, what am i supposed to answer. She has the right to say it, i didn't flirt with lisa. i didn't steal lisa from her..

I bowed my head as i lowered my pride, im thinking about Lisa's image. I was about to turn away and proceed to lisas floor office when somi suddenly grabbed my hair causing me to feel in the ground, My butt hurt so much as i nearly cry.
People keeps watching somis show. I dont have any strong to be able to get up i was weak in this aura, well im weak without lisa around me.