Chapter 14: I do love her.

"JENNIE'S POV :"

I waited for lisas answer as she inhale heavingly and released an exhaled, Lisa hold my hand and said

"Believe me if i say i love you, i would do anything for you, i want to be with you all the time and protect you at all cost. you're special to me jennie, i know you still have a doubt that im only courting you because of my dada jiyong said right? you're scared that someday if i get the company and the inheritance i will leave you? you got it wrong nini, i know dada jiyong so well he's just tryna mocking me around. and i already saw his last will and testament, I am the heir. bambam are managing our techno company while Ella focusing to her singing career. Im not scared if dada jiyong wont give me anything, what im scared of is that you'll find someone and choose them other than me.. im deeply inlove with you right now.." lisa said that makes my tear fall.

" Hey hey dont cry nini, i hate seeing you crying" lisa said while hugging me and tapping my backk.

"You really know how to flutter someone ha? The great great lisa manoban is a sweet talker" i said while pinching her cheeks while still crying..

What should i do now? should i say yes alreadyy?? God give me a signn..

"5 yrs ago, dada jiyong had a serious problem of not talking to other people, he remained silent for 5yrs because of his bestfriends death.. He even locked himself to his room, his having a depression that time. But thankfully he didn't do anything like ending his life.. until one day a cute little girl that has a mandu cheeks went to our house and made my dada jiyong spoked for the first time, i thought that girl is a witch but i slowly understand why dada felt warm simple because that girl is indeed a special one. a unique woman.. And I am very much thankful that she's her sitting beside me" Lisa said that made me shocked.

all this time, i have really no idea that dada jiyong came to that state.. thats why their really happy that dada jiyong spoke that time now i get it...

"You're really an angel in heaven nini, God brought you here to help and make people happy. but the question is? who will make you happy? who will make you laugh? who will protect and help you?" lisa told me while wipping my tears using her thumb...

What did i do to deserved this woman in front of me? call me a bad person but crashing into her wedding is the good decision i made... i don't regret it at all..

"Im sorry nini, if you feel like im pressuring you to say Yes to me already.. You cant blame me you're pretty, sexy, stunning and amazing woman. any guy would probably hit on you. and it really breaks my heart everytime guy's are staring and admiring you.. It just,, i dont like it" lisa said with frustration, i understand youu i really do lily..

"can you atleast speak? instead of staring at me like that? lisa said again and chuckled..

" You're confession makes my heart flutter, what am i supposed to say? That fuckk. Im fucking inlove with you too? " i said almost like shouting.. i saw lisas eyes wide and her cheeks has a red tint on it..

"is thatt. is.," i didn't finished her words, as i kissed her hungrily, i want you to feel that you own me, my body, my soul and everything lily..

I break the kissed as we panting so hard. "Is that a yes nini? are you my girlfriend now?" lisa said like a baby waiting for a lollipop.

I took her hands and slide it to my clothed core and rubbed it, i rolled my eyes back Oh god. lisa turned like a wolf ready to eat the meat. "Is this a good answer?" as i put her hands on the inside of my short and let it put there a while, it didn't make hard knowing the position that we had right now..