65 Million Years Ago

Out of nowhere, a roar was heard.

"Dinosaurs didn't roar Tony!" Said Tommy

"Hey, I'm not the one making the dinosaurs!" He responded.

"I've never heard one roar though, strange." Jordan scratched his chin.

"Maybe that's what caused the stegosaurus to stampede!" Gregory theorised.

"THAT DEFINITELY CAUSED THEM TO STAMPEDE!" Jodie pointed at the T-Rex that was now chasing the jeep.

How did he make that roar? Tony thought, obviously thinking about TJ

"WELL TIME TO GO FASTER-." The Jeep had ran out of fuel

"Perfect timing." Tommy slammed his fists on the wheel. "Let's run, again." They ran out of the Jeep, clueless on where they should go.

"Let's head to the museum, we'll have lots of places to hide there." Jordan began to run faster. "Quickly!"

"I can't run that fast!" Tony was struggling to keep up.

The T-Rex was getting closer and closer, roaring again.

"Stop roaring! We know you didn't do that!" Greg spat. "Can't believe after all of this the most popular one is the most inaccurate."

"I can't believe you're talking about inaccuracies whilst we're running for our lives!" Jodie responded.

"Doesn't matter it still makes me mad that this abomination of a recreation is like the one from Jurassic Park! Wait, this actually seems a lot similar to that. You know, the museum, the Rex.. I wonder if raptors are going to be in there when we get there."

"Stop talking about Jurassic park!"

"Well it's kind of similar-."

The T-Rex began trodding faster. It's stomps were incredibly loud, it even caused the ground to shake.

"AND BACK TO TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY."

Jodie and Greg were quite far behind because of their bickering. Barely ahead of the Tyrant.

The other 3 ran past the petting zoo, Tommy taking a quick look to see that nothing was in there.

"Hey where's Timothy?" He thought

Gregory and Jodie were picking up the pace, still incredibly close to the Rex, but picking up the pace.

"This doesn't look good." Gregory gulped

"We're past the petting zoo, not far to go now."

The Baryonyx leapt onto the Rex from a lamppost. And was going for the neck.

The T-Rex gripped the crocodilian's jaws and crushed them into two before dropping the dying Baryonyx onto the ground, it still bought enough time for Greg and Jodie to get enough ahead to stop panicking as much.

The other three had made it to the museum, and Tommy waited at the entrance for Jodie and Greg to come in.

Once all 5 were in they had to hide. "That Rex knows exactly where we are, it's not going to stop looking for us." Jordan explained "I just don't know what's up with it!"

"Behind here!" Tony hid underneath a fish tank.

"Really?" Jordan said

"We don't have much time, and we can take a peak through the water at the Rex!"

The tank was built on top of a black cylinder sort of thing, so there was space to hide underneath it.

As expected, the Rex burst into the museum, looking for them. It began sniffing, and turned in the right direction, right by the tank.

"Stay calm everyone." Tony whispered

The Rex bashed its head into the glass tank and the water spilled.

"Ok out of the way!"

Everyone ran out of the way before getting completely drenched in water. But now they were noticed.

"Come on! I feed you every other week, you remember me! Right? Right?" Jordan stepped back a little, he was in front of everyone else. "We haven't done anything to you! Don't hurt us!"

The Rex crept back.

"Ok...ok.."

And then charged forward again.

"Oh so it was getting momentum.."

Everyone moved out of the way and the Tyrannosaur narrowly missed crashing into the wall. It turned back around to where everyone was.

"Let's get to the centre!"

The museum had a big centre, two fish tanks on one side, a brachiosaurus skeleton in the middle and two other ones either side of it. And that's the room that everyone was running from the tyrant in.

The Rex was in front of the brachiosaurus skeleton, getting closer and closer to everyone.

"Come on, we've had several miracles happen before, please can another one happen?" Gregory begged, but nothing seemed to be coming.

The Rex was ready to snap, it backed up ready to charge.....But something else was charging.

Timothy the triceratops burst through the entrance and bashed the Rex into the brachiosaurus skeleton, tipping the Rex over as well as toppling the skeleton.

"There's the miracle!" Gregory cheered.
"Let's get out of here!"

"No! We have to watch this! This is what would've happened naturally, 65 million years ago, how amazing!" Tony sat and watched.

"This is still super dangerous." Jordan was ready to leave.

"Well I'm staying." Tommy added

"So am I!" Jodie sat down as well.

"Ok then...fine."

The Rex struggled back up and went for a snap, clipping a part off of the trikes frill.
The trike let out a cry and the Rex went in for another bite, the prehistoric think dodged and stepped back.

The Rex then went for the humans again.

"WHAT DOES IT HAVE AGAINST US?"

The triceratops wasn't having it though, as it cut the Rex off, and impaled it's stomach with two sharp ceratopsian horns, drawing them out and watching the blood leak out of the dying theropod.

The Rex collapsed to the ground, making a little shake in the ground. And the triceratops reigned victorious over its arch-nemesis.