How is That Possible?

Tony Ainsworth, a multi millionaire , 43 years old had recently bought an island in the middle of the pacific where he would have his dinosaur amusement park. He owns a company about reptiles as well as a few reptile parks across the world called living dinos. He's always had an obsession with dinosaurs, as to why he's making a dinosaur park.

The park was originally meant to consist of just animatronic dinosaurs, and it wouldn't be on a private island in the middle of nowhere, but one of his friends had made something unimaginable.
T.J., he prefers to be called, his actual name is Toby Johnson, after his father, but he doesn't like being named after his dad for whatever reason, so he likes to go by T.J instead.

T.J called Tony to let him know on what he has done.

"Hey Tony, you know that dinosaur park you've got planned?" He said.

"Of course I do, it's the only thing I care about in my life right now!" Tony responded

"Well at my place, I've got a few spare parts of a spino animatronic, once it's put together, it will work perfectly!" T.J explained

"Well, how come you have spare parts of a spinosaurus animatronic lying around?" Tony asked.

"No reason, ok. I'm just trying to help, let me know when you're at my house, ok, bye!"

The call ended

"Well I've got things to do today, but I guess I'll just pay other people to do that because I'm so rich and take that spinosaurus off of him whilst I can" Tony left his house and went off in a car over to his friends house.

T.J's house is a dump, even though one of his closest friends is a multi millionaire, and sent him lots of money, he just doesn't do anything useful with the money and wastes it all away.

Tony was afraid that his suit would get dirty in the house, but I don't know why he'd care too much, he has 5 of that very exact suit.

"Welcome!" T.J welcomed Tony into the house.

"So, where exactly is this Spinosaurus animatronic?" Tony wondered

"Follow me! It's down in the basement, where I keep all the other junk I don't need" T.J laughed

Everything here is junk you don't need Tony thought to himself

Halfway down the steps of the stairs T.J turned back at Tony

"I don't actually have a spino robot, you know." He said nervously

"Why have you lied to me?" Tony was angry

"Because I've got something even better!" T.J grabbed Tony's arm and pulled him down the rest of stairs into the basement, he flipped the switch and the light was on, there was a huge box that was a sort of a shelter, 3 sides were painted with skies and grass, the floor was hay and straw, and the other side of the box was glass and a door.

In the exhibit was a baby parasaurolophus, and a few other eggs.

".......WHAT?" Tony did not know how to feel here

"See! I told you it was better!" T.J responded, jumping up and down. "And I would of had more dinos if I had more space! That's why I want your help! These paras can't live here for much longer, they're going to be to big to even fit into their little shed!"

"How is that possible?" Tony was shocked

"It's all magic!" T.J laughed

It's probably some junk that's been left down here for years that has evolved into... THAT Tony thought to himself.

"Also... Ummm some money that I kinda had to borrow to buy a para bone." T.J looked at the ground, nervously chuckling

"It's fine..but I can't house that!" Tony shouted "they're all animatronic dinosaurs that are in the park, they don't need any space at all really!"
"That's what I thought, so I was browsing private islands to buy in the pacific" T.J explained, but was cut off.
"YOU BOUGHT AN ISLAND?" Tony screamed
"No, of course not! That's where you come in!" T.J laughed
"...you want me. To buy an island. For YOUR dinosaurs?" Tony was trembling
"Uh yeah?-" T.J was cut Off
"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Tony jumped into the air. "COME ON THEN, SHOW ME HOW I CAN GET THIS ISLAND!"
"Ok, ok, but let me do all the dinosaur work" T.J replied
"Alright then, I'm going to have to call off the animatronic park as a whole, well I'll cut myself away from it, I've got something else I want to fund."

And that's how the island was bought

A lab for baby dinosaurs to hatch was built as well as the first few enclosures and a petting zoo, all consisting of herbivores.