The Trike Tamer

Tony took everyone into the town central.
The town central wasn't in the central of the park, it was very near the entrance.
The central had a restaurant, museum, restrooms, a hotel and a gift shop.

"We should be meeting with Aidan right about now." Tony looked at his watch. "He'll be your tour guide, but incase he buggers off somewhere like the loo then you can have this map to share."

Tony handed Finley a map each.

Finley unfolded the map, "A petting zoo? What could you possibly have there? These are all dangerous animals!" 

"You'll be surprised!" Tony smirked.

Aidan was seen from a distance

"Oh, here he is. Well I best be off to the restaurant. You can meet me there at the end of the day."

"And I need to be off at the dinosaur lab, making new embryos." T.J and Tony walked away.

"Well hello, I'm Aidan and I'M going to be your tour guide!"

"Well that was cheesy." Finley groaned

"Yes we know, we just got told that you're going to be our tour guide." Gregory muttered.

"Alright no need to be whining, we're about to see some dinosaurs!" Jodie was clearly the most enthusiastic.

"Well come on! This way!" Aidan waved his hand and started marching forward.

Aidan was a few metres ahead of everyone

"What is this? We aren't kids!" Gregory whispered to Jodie

"It's still pretty funny." Jodie responded

"First stop is the petting zoo so get ready to get up close!" Aidan shouted, to make sure everybody heard him.

"What do you think they've got there?" Finley asked Tommy

"Does it say on the map?" He responded.

"Nope."

"It's probably dodos, that's why they're taking us here first.. wait actually I did hear something about feeding a triceratops."

"Wow."

"Keep up guys!" Aidan looked back and started walking backwards

"This is going to be a long day guys." Tommy said to the group.

"Almost there! Step it up, step it up!"

"He can't be serious right now." Finley had his hands on his face.

"And here it is!"

The petting zoo was, to their surprise a large open field, with a clear pond and a few trees scattered across the area, barricaded by a tall wooden fence, They entered through the fence gate of the pen.

"Are you sure this is a petting zoo sir?" Jodie asked "It looks like a pen."

"Oh no I'm sure, there's a sign right there!"

The sign read "Taming the Triceratops"

"...so we get to feed the triceratops?" Jodie asked, excitedly.

"Yep! Let's get one to come over, we have 3 as of now." Aidan explained. He rang a bell and an emerald green triceratops came charging over.

"They know that it's treat time every time I do this. We've made it so they can remember certain things, even though if we're being historically accurate dinosaurs didn't have the largest of brains. But it's good to have a Dino that remembers you, wouldn't you agree? Also, by we I mean T.J, he makes all the dinosaurs around here! Anyone want to feed him? His names Timothy!"

This guy does not know when to shut up! Finley thought

"I'll feed him, he looks super friendly." Tommy laughed, and Aidan took a branch with leaves out of this huge bucket filled with lots of them and gave the branch to Tommy. "Hold it for him! Pet him as well! He loves it, promise!" Said Aidan.

Tommy took his arm out waving the branch, and the Triceratops locked its jaw into the leaves and starting chowing down.

"Well he's strong isn't he?" Tommy chuckled and got out his other arm and starting patting the trike on the back.
"He's just a big bull that feels rough!"

Everyone else watched in awe as the triceratops was just doing his thing eating the food.

"He loves it ha ha! He really loves it!" Jodie was obviously the most amazed, seeing as her obsession with ceratopsians is the reason why she was invited here. She got out a notebook and started jotting things down.

"Oh here comes his son!" Aidan crouched down and stared at the baby triceratops waddling over to his dad.

"...you mean these things are fertile?" Finley asked.

"Well, of course they are!" Aidan responded "if there's boys and girls we're going to get babies!"

"How do you control a dinosaur park, that has dinosaurs breeding together constantly. How do you keep track of this?"

"Security cameras, duh." Aidan laughed

Finley yet again had his hand on his head

"I've gotta, I've gotta!" Jodie ran over to the baby triceratops and started petting it, she also began taking photos of him.

"Careful, dad might get angry!" Aidan warned

"He's way too interested in feeding time!" Tommy replied, now holding on with two hands because of the trikes power with pulling.

"Where's the other one?" Gregory asked

"Mama trike is with the nest right now, this little one is actually the first one to hatch!" Aidan replied.

Timothy had finished his meal and Tommy rubbed his hand on its head. "I knew he was friendly."

"I can't believe we saw something as great as this as our first Dino!" Jodie was so happy "I've written as much as I could write down!"

"Well, let's go, we've got a Safari world to explore!" Aidan left the Trike pen and starting running forwards. "Come on! Let's fit in as much as we can for today!"

Finley and Jodie followed after him.

Tommy stared at the triceratops. "I'll see you soon! As soon as this park opens, I'll be right back here to see you!"

"Come on Tom, let's go!" Gregory started to move forward.

"Ok ok! I'm coming!" Tommy patted the triceratops and left the pen.