A Classic Rivalry

The building that the group had just entered was filled with broken cameras, and switches that were all off.

"This is the security room, something happened here which caused the whole park to go berserk." 

One camera was still working. It was the one right outside of the security, where they could get a good view of the stegosaurs versus allosaurus.

"It's good that we've finally found a replace to chill for a bit, I am super tired and ready to go home."
Gregory sat down on a chair. "I need to catch a breath."

He spotted the corpse of Nathan right over the desk.

"Yikes.. I think I'm going to be sick."

"How much people is that dead now?" Tommy began counting in his head. "5?"

A noise was coming from somewhere.

"What was that?" Gregory was scared.

"It's nothing don't worry-." A dilophosaur jumped on top of the table where the cameras were sitting, the other two came shortly after and one pounced onto Gregory.

"AAAAH!" He shrieked. The dilophosaur snapped, but missed as Tommy threw a punch so hard it knocked the dilophosaur onto the floor. "GET OFF OF HIM!" He shouted. "You two get behind me!"

The dilophosaur got back into its feet, hissing, it's frill began to show, the other two jumped off of the table and got behind the first dilophosaur.

They were circling each other. "Go for the door you two." Tommy insisted.

"NO! We can't leave you!"  Gregory responded.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?" Tommy shouted. "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!-."

One dilophosaur pounced, but was immediately speared and killed on the spot.

The others backed away a little.

"Huh?"

A person leaped through the broken window and gunned down the other two dilophosaurs.

"Well we didn't need to leave after all." Said Gregory.

"Who are you?" Tommy asked.

"Don't you recognise me? It's me!"

"Who?"

"You know, Jordan, from before? I took your luggage. And Tommy I also convinced you to come here."

"Well I'm sorry Jordan I didn't recognise you! Thanks for saving our lives, hehe." Tommy stared at the camera. "They're still fighting."

The stegosaurus and allosaurus were still in the middle of their fight.

"Well, I had to use my last bullets on those dilos, I can't shoot anything else unless I get ammo, which there should be in this building." Jordan explained.

"Well we can take the spear." Gregory pulled the spear out of the dilos body. "Where did you get this?"

"It's from the museum, in the caveman section, didn't think it would work as good as it did." Jordan explained.

"Do you know what happened to your friend?" Jodie asked.

"Yep, I had to escape the hotel, getting chased down by a deinonychus, slammed the door shut, forgetting that I left him behind. They probably got to him after that, and it's all my fault." Jordan sat down on one of the chairs.

"We lost a friend, the Rex got to him when we were escaping it. He had a sore leg from a velociraptor attack, there wasn't anything we could do. We had to save ourselves like you, don't feel too bad." Gregory replied.

"Well I'm sorry about that."

There was a short silence.

"....hey, what's in that room?" Jodie pointed at a door.

"That's the incubation room, we aren't allowed in there." Jordan got up from the chair. "But we can go in there seeing as what's happened to the park. Come on, let's go." The door was locked. "Maybe we can burst it open with the spear!"

Gregory have the spear to Jordan. "Do we really need to get in there? We're supposed to be going to the restaurant to meet Tony, he's the only one who can get the helicopters, right?"

"Yup."

"Unless he's already left." Jodie feared.

"He wouldn't do that." Jordan grabbed the door handle. "Let's not open the incubation room, maybe there's something in there."

"So are we leaving?" Gregory asked

"Just watching this, it could mean an easier escape depending on who wins." Tommy was watching the fight on the camera. "This is a classic rivalry after all."

The stegosaurus swung its tail at the allosaurs head, leaving a scratch. It's plates began to turn red.

The allosaurus decided to try a head-butt, smashing a few plates in half.

The stegosaurus cried and began to turn around to retreat, but the allosaurus rammed into it, tipping it over and it dug in, the rest of the herd began stampeding.

"That's not good." Tommy got out of the chair. "Let's go now."

The allosaurus turned around, and was heading towards the building, then it was spotted.

"Are you serious? Come on let's go to the town central, who cares if the buildings break that's not our fault!" Gregory began to run but his arm was grabbed by Jordan. "Wait."

A Utahraptor pounced from the direction of the town central and was impaled by the spear.

"There's going to be more of them that way, we're going to have to gooo.... THAT WAY!" The allosaurus was super close, only one way to go, right, because in front was an allosaurus, left was a raptor, behind was the security and they'd get cornered there... so it was time to run!

"Are we ever going to get home?" Gregory was super tired. "I need to take a nap! I can't run for much longer!"

Jordan didn't have time to pick up the spear from the raptors wounds.

One raptor managed to get ahead of the raging allosaurus and attempted a snap, but was stopped by the iguanodon from earlier.

"He's back!" Tommy looked at Gregory "he's come to save us again!"

The iguanodon grabbed the raptor by its neck and flung it into the allosaurs face, knocking it behind a little and giving everyone the time to get a little more ahead.

"Well that's a strong Dino." Jordan looked at what was up ahead. "The aviary, let's head there! The Allosaur can't get us there."