Aidan and the Allo

On the last part of the Safari now, before the theropods where going to be visited.

"We have some cool dinosaurs here! Including the iguanodon and the polacanthus!"

The polacanthus were hiding in the bushes, the iguanodons were eating from the bushes. And a compsognathus was nipping at their feet.

"See them? Those are the compys, they try to nibble at the iguanodons feet, but it doesn't do much, as you can tell."

"They don't get annoyed at that?" Gregory kept looking for the compys

"I don't think so, I don't know much about these ones."

The Safari tour had ended

"Wow! Well that was fun, can't wait for the theropods!" Jodie got out of the Jeep first.

Everyone else got out of the Jeep, and started heading for the Theropod Kingdom.

Back at the Safari zone, the dilophosaurus made its way into the European plains, after failing to catch a gallimimus.

It approached a compsognathus, swallowing it down in one bite. But it wasn't filled just yet, as the dilophosaurs weren't fed for the day.

It crept behind an iguanodon, being as silent as it could, it then pounced.

The iguanodon had quick reaction time, turning around, and bashing its fist against the dilophosaurs skull, completely cracking it and killing the dilo.

The dilo lay on the ground and the compys emerged from the bush and began scavenging on its body.

Back at the Theropod area Aidan was showing the group the parks baryonyx.

"I think you'll know a lot about this one, Finley!" Aidan looked down into the pit, as that's what it's enclosure was.

A trout was swimming through the stream, the baryonyx stomped on it and ducked its head under the water to grab it, and ate it after a few bites.

"Well as cool as this one is, it's the size of a suchomimus, which is about 3m larger than the baryonyx, however I can see the toe claw, which is one thing that the baryonyx has. What did you use to recreate the baryonyx?" Finley asked.

"...I don't know, only T.J knows, maybe ask him! I don't know if he'll tell you though."

Back at the security room, T.J decided that he should leave the building, he quickly got out of the room and was looking for the door, he could go through the window, but that would result in major injuries because of the sharp glass that he'd have to go through, because humans "surprisingly" can't jump as high as a dilophosaurus

He noticed that the dilophosaurs were sleeping below the desks, when tip-toeing towards the door, he quickly escaped and locked the door. Running off to who knows where on the island.

Aidan was showing the group the velociraptors next, obviously these ones were a lot more realistic than the Jurassic park counterpart.

The raptors were in a sort of hutch aviary, the type that you'd see zoos house owls in, only the floor was desert sand, and the owls were chickens with a thirst for blood.

"Finally! Some realistic raptors!" Gregory was excited.

A dodo walked by.

The raptors were pouncing about their cage, one was gnawing on the fencing.

"Guess they're a little hungry, hehe." Jodie looked at the dodo.

"They haven't been fed today, but that's not my job, in fact, I'll show you who feeds them, as well as one of the most famous theropods!" Aidan started walking ahead.

"I've still got to jot down a few notes of these!" Jodie started running to catch up, whilst also still writing about the raptors.

"They look like the chickens at my sister Georgia's farm!" Tommy laughed "Still super cool though."

"I can only imagine how many kids would be let down when seeing the velociraptors at this park! My brother would be and I know that for sure." Gregory laughed as well

"It says that there's Deinonychus on the map, I think that they wouldn't be let down for too long." Finley joined in on the conversation "These dinosaurs are pretty accurate so they'd probably look like the raptors, after all, that's what the Dinos in Jurassic Park are actually meant to be."

"Velociraptor does sound cooler though."

"True, that's why the author called them that."

"You guys coming or what?" Aidan shouted.

"Yeah!"

Everyone began running to catch up to Aidan

"We're closing in on the Jurassic's most famous predator!"

A man was seen in the distance, sitting on a chair, with a type of a gun in his hand.

"That's Oliver, he's the one who feeds the carnivores!"

"Oh, I spoke to him! He was the one who brought me here!" Finley mentioned

"You guys hear to see the Allosaur?" Oliver asked

"Yup, we just saw that the raptors were a little peckish so we've came over here to you!" Aidan Explained

"Ok then, guess I'll go feed them."

"No! We want to know about the allosaur!" Aidan was standing right in front of the allosaurus fencing, speaking to Oliver who was facing the fence.

"Ok then, time to go get some food." Oliver got out of his chair and entered a shed-like building.

"Well I'm sure you've all heard of the allosaurus! She hasn't come out yet it seems."

The allosaurus paddock was mainly surrounded by trees.

"We don't know if they hunted in packs or not, so for now we have only one, she seems to be doing just fine!"

"Well there's evidence that they were, evidence that they weren't." Gregory added.

Just then, the allosaurus emerged from the trees

"It's right behind you!" Jodie pointed, smiling

"Don't worry, these fences are electric!"

"Yeah I know that-."

The allosaurus slammed its head against the fence, tearing it apart.

"That's not supposed to happen-."

The allosaurus gripped onto Aidans head, tearing him in half, and killing him.

"OHHHH THAT IS NOT GOOD." Gregory was panicking

"OLIVER." Finley shouted "OLIVER."

Oliver came running out of the building with the gun in his hand. "GET BACK YOU 4, RUN!"

"Come on fellas, follow me." Tommy took the 4 down to a safe place near the Safari.

"Sit down, catch a breath, as I said before, we've got a LONG day ahead of us. We have to stick together here, let's get moving down to the Safari zone."