Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet

Start from the beginning

I nodded while looking down.
"Hayato, im fine you shouldn't let that dream hold you down like this. Now you should eat the curry while its hot"

I sat down on my bed and he grabbed the small bed table to set the food down.

I took a bite of the curry and it was simply amazing,   he rarely cooks and yet he does it perfectly.
I engulfed the curry in about 5 minutes and he gave me my meds.

After i drank the medicine i could see that he was staring worriedly right out the window.

I moved behind him and Wrapped my arms around his waist surprising him.

"Oh hayato.."
"Ryuu, is there something wrong?"

He stayed silent for about a minute and spoke.
"Well... college is about to start and obaa-san still doesn't know anything about us, our time is runing out Hayato. Im worried that she won't agree"

I tightened the Hug, my heart racing, my mind wandering of to the worst scenarios.
But another thing came in mind.

"Don't worry Ryuu, just like you said "if it doesn't work out i'll make it work" i promise that i will make this work one way or another, everything i give just to be with you"

He smiled and turns around hugging me back.

Ryuuichi's POV

I can't beleive Hayato would still listen to my problems even though he's still Ill. Im very greatfull to have someone like him. Someone who can calm me down and ring me up this easily.

We talked about coming out tommorow to obaa-san and how to make things work if it doesn't. He reassured my worrisome self that he promises to make it work.

.
.
.
.
.

Hayato has gotten better tommorow and we stood there in front of the chairlady's (obaa-san's) home Office, His hand never left mine.

I knocked on the door and obaa-san told us to come in.

"Excuse me Obaa-san" i said
"Hm? Is there anything i can do for you Ryuuichi?" She said while looking at some paperwork.

"Ah, no obaa-san but i just wanted to talk about something"
She looks up in curiosity from my statement.

"You see, college is starting in less than three weeks and..."
I started to stutter i couldn't talk, i couldn't move, i was too scared to let out the thruth.

"Chairlady-san... Ryuuichi and i are in a relationship.. And we would like to move in together later at college."
I stood there Dumbfounded, Hayato was not less scared than me he was also worried by the tone of his voice.

Hayato bowed down
"Im sorry that we had to hide this from You" he said.

"Very well"
I looked at obaa-san to see Her face had a smile.
I was shocked to say the least that she would just immediately agree to it.

"Ryuuichi?"
"Y-yes obaa-san?"

"Have you found it?"
"Excuse me?"

"Your happiness?"
It came to my realization of the first day that she talked to me while i sobbed about my parents death.

I smiled at her
"Yes obaa-san I've found him" i said as i looked at Hayato and he looked at me, our eyes met and his lips curled up into a smile.

"Kamitani-san" obaa-san called.
"Yes Chairlady-san?"
"Take Good care of my grandson, understood? I won't forgive you if you break his heart." She said with a stern and strict tone.

Kamitani's eyes widened in surpised and so did mine.

"Y-yes! I will take good care of him!"

Obaa-san sigh in releif and happiness.

"Well, since that is taken care of i would like to personaly invite all of the teacher/mother of the daycare children to announce this wonderfull news, do you have any objections?"

Hayato and i looked at each other and agreed to make our relationship Public.

That day was the day that we are Officially a thing..

.
.
.
.
Tommorow at dinner came the guests were rolling everyone came and congratulated us. Mamizuka-sensei, Kamitani-sensei, Kumatsuka-sensei and their husbands.

Even some of our friends showed up. Like Inomata-san and Ushimaru-san, Yagi-kun and Nezu-kun.

We all had dinner and took some photos together.

Our friends and Sensei's fully supported us and understood why we din't came out earlier.

Tired from all the hosting and cleaning up after the Guests. We sat there together at the couch sighing in releif, Hayato had his arm around my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him.

"Im glad i found You Ryuu"
He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

I just slumped to his embrace
"Im glad i found You too Hayato"

It seems like we worried for nothing.

Yo 1.08K reads? Thankyou is a simple a short 2word version of my essay to show how much i appreciate the reads.

But really thankyou so much for who ever stayed with this mini project and i hope you will continue to the end.

Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara