"Yeah." Y/N wasn't really sure. Did she? "Not really, I suppose. I mean, I'd prefer non-sexual stuff. Like, no rude things I guess. If that's okay."

"Of course it is! Hang on, I'll note it down on a post-it. Never mind, I'll probably lose it. I'll use my hand instead." Jodie whipped out a pen and scribbled quickly onto her palm. "Okay, done. So, any specifics you know you're alright with?"

"I don't know.....cuddling? Handing holding? Kissing is okay, if it's not making out, and stuff." Y/N stumbled. "Sorry, that's a lot."

"It's fine! Good to know. As far as I know there's no sex scenes too so you should be okay." Jodie gave a grin.

Y/N smiled back, her eyes floating to Jodie's. She watched her eyes flitter around hers, the mix of brown and green covered by a widening pupil in the low light. The smile slightly faded but the sparkle in the iris remained, glistening like a star.

Out of nowhere, Y/Ns phone sang the opening of girl in red. Her cheeks warmed and she flustered around to reach the phone before the lyrics started. "Shit, sorry...." she mumbled. Jodie remained silent.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N! How are you?"

"Oh hi Trace. Sorry, I'll just be in the bathroom." she said to Jodie and quickly got up, locking the door. "What?"

"No need to sound too excited to hear from your best friend." Tracey crackled.

"I was just in the middle of a conversation, actually."

"With who? Surely I am much more important than someone at a hotel."

Y/N sighed. "Jodie."

"Yeah?!" Jodie called from the other room.

"Nothing!" Y/N called. "Shit, shit help."

"You're sharing a hotel room? Oh my god this could not get any better!"

"We just had a really awkward stare at each other."

"I was wrong. It got a lot better!"

"As much as you enjoy me being uncomfortable, I'd like some advice."

"Just.....be yourself!"

"Wow, really? Is that it?"

"What else do you want?"

"Better advice!"

"Y/N?" Jodie knocked on the door with a soft voice. "Are you alright?"

"Yep I'm fine!"

"She's a liar Jodie! A liar!" Traceys' voice suddenly became ten times louder.

"What?" Jodie sounded confused.

"Nothing!" Y/N yelled.

"She has a big fat crush on you Jodie!!! She doessss!!! Don't you Y/N?"

"I do not!"

"Y/N are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to do anything for you?"

"I'm fine, really!"

"Oh Joodddddiiiieeeee!"

"Bye Trace!"

"No, don't-"

"Bye. Bye bye. Bye now!"

"Don't you dare hang up on me-"

Beep.

Y/N let out a long sigh and closed her eyes. She loved Tracey, but she could be a real pain in the arse sometimes.

"Y/N?" Jodie knocked again.

"Yep, I'm fine." Y/N unlocked the door. "Sorry, Tracey is a bit......on the crazy side when she's tired."

"It's alright! It's pretty late anyway, so we should probably go to sleep." Jodie headed to her bed. Y/N almost followed to the same one, then quickly realised, going to her own instead.