Oneshot~3: Bennett x Razor

⚠️TW: Injuries ⚠️
Bennett's POV:
It was another exciting day full of adventuring.. with Razor of course..
We climbed hills and fought many hilichurls, we even found a cave..
"Hey.. maybe there are some biiig treasure in there let's have a look!" I said cheerfully.
Razor nodded and we started walking inside the dark cave.
On the way we bumped into some shielded hilichurls and even some abbys mages.. they were really strong.
It hadn't been long and we already found 3 exquisite and 5 common chests.. it was such a lucky cave.
A while later we came across a broken stone bridge and it wasn't possible to walk across.
"Let's glide.. gliding will do it!" Razor suggested.. I nodded and we ran towards the edge of the bridge and glided across.
"Yea hehe!" I giggled and we high-fived.
We walked a little more and we came across a big camp of hilichurls. They were all either armed or shielded.
We fought them all and we got a little worn out but we managed to win..
A precious chest appeared and we got so many good things from it.. It was probably the best chest we found in a long time.

A few minutes later we reached the end of the cave and decided to head back. I hugged Razor from the back and giggled.
"This was amazing.. man, you're so lucky.. this would never happen to me if i was alone." I laughed.
"Not true.. Bennett is lucky too." Razor mumbled. I ruffled his hair and pulled his cheek making him squeak cutely.

We reached the stone bridge again and glided across, making our way back out of the cave.
After a bit of walking we started hearing robotic kind of noises.. and immediately realized what we did.
Apparently a ruin guard was resting on the floor and we woke it up.
It immediately started spinning and we got smacked around with it's arms dozens of times.
We couldn't get up and it was stomping on the floor and clapping it's giant arms making giant crashes.
I dragged myself onto my feet and rushed towards it using my fantastic voyage and landing a decent hit on it.
Razor used the wall to get up and sent a strong electro wave to it with a clawing motion.
The ruin guard stomped again and Razor fell on his back grunting painfully.
"Razor!" I yelled in panic.
"K-keep fighting.. Razor is fine." He said.. his voice was raspy and he was struggling to stay awake.
I swung my sword around and did my best to stop it.. but it started aiming to shoot some missiles.
It started shooting and all the missiles came flying towards me.
I squeezed my eyes in acceptance of my loss and gave up.

But I didn't take the shots.. when i opened my eyes Razor was standing in front of me.
"NO!" I yelled and Razor fell on his knees and passed out. His chest was heavily wounded from taking all the hits.
I was so angry.. but scared too.
I threw my sword at the ruin guard's core and it broke, sitting down and allowing me to make the final hits.
I quickly grabbed my sword and attacked it furiously finally breaking it down.
I rushed back to Razor's side and held him from the back of his head.
"Razor! Open your eyes!" I begged, my eyes were getting blurry with tears.
I pressed my ear onto his chest and hoped for the best.. oh thank Barbatos!.. his heart was beating and he was warm.
"Come on.. wake up, you have to wake up!" I shook him.
Razor squinted his eyes open and looked at me.
"Razor!" I yelled and hugged him.
My tears started falling on his face and he chuckled.
He wiped my tears from my cheeks and smiled. "It's okay Razor will be alright.." He said with a smile.
"But why the heck did you save me?! You almost got yourself killed!" I shouted.
"Bennett is my lupical now.. Razor protect his lupical" He said proudly.
I let out a laugh that was mixed with crying and hugged him tight.
"Let's go.. we have to get you to the cathedral." I said warmly.
I helped Razor get on my back and held his legs from the sides so he wouldn't fall down.
"Does it hurt like this?" I asked awkwardly.. knowing dang well that it hurt but we didn't have anything else to do.
"It hurts but it will be okay.." Razor said quietly.
I quickly got us out of the cave and rushed to the cathedral.
Razor's grip of holding onto me was getting loose and his breathing was getting really heavy.

I quickly handed him to Barbara and she laid him down, starting to heal his wounds.
I realized that i was unconsciously holding his hand.
But I didn't let go.. I didn't want to.
After a while Razor's breathing went back to normal and it looked like he wasn't in pain anymore.
I let out a sigh of relief and raised the hair off of his forehead and gently rubbed it with my thumb.
"Were you scared?" Barbara asked softly. I nodded squeezing his hand tighter.
"Well.. he's alright now so don't worry." She smiled.
She healed the bruises and scratches on my arms and i thanked her.

After a while of monitoring she left us alone and scolded me a little saying we should've been more careful.
I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment and was now alone in the silent room with Razor.
He was sleeping so peacefully and even cutely snoring a little..
I leaned my head on the side of the bed and fumbled with the bandaid on my pinkie to pass time.
I was relieved that Razor was alright but i still felt guilty.. if i wasn't so unlucky he wouldn't have gotten hurt..
Razor groaned and opened his eyes.. he put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair.
"Razor is okay.. see?" He smiled. I put my hand on top of his and smiled back.
I got up and quickly kissed his nose.
He giggled and kissed my cheek.
"I'm glad.." I smiled.
We stared at each other in silence..
My eyes drifted on his lips and I suddenly kissed him.
I cradled his cheeks with my hands and played with his hair.
I quickly pulled away in guilt. "A-ah sorry.. i just-" i said panicking.
Razor tugged my shirt, pulled me down by my shoulder and kissed me.
I kissed him back and my chest went all tight and tingly.
He pushed my hair to the back of my ear and smiled. "Razor likes you too" he whispered.

My heart jumped.. i got caught off guard..
I giggled and kissed his forehead. "Y-yeah i like you.." I said quietly.
Razor kissed my cheek and we hugged..

Today was a total roller coaster.. first we found treasure but then Razor got hurt.. and now we confessed..
I wasn't sure how to process what today was but i sure was happy..  and today was still, probably my luckiest day.

The end~