The truth behind Shrek

Hagrid walked home in the early morning. He slept at Shreks swamp because he was to exhausted after the first naughty he had in his life. Also he needed to clean his home and repair his door, again, because Shrek will come over for that night. "I hope we can have the naughty again." Said Hagrid to himself cheerfully. After cleaning, repairing and feeding multiple animals he decided to visit his old friend and collegue Dumbledore, to report that Fred and Geroge are dead. F in the chat for ma bois. Anyways, it is getting late and Hagrid couldn't hold his excitement anymore so he jerked him off in a toilet stall. Some kids walked in on him and screamed:" YO WHAT THE FUCK!!" Most of them died only little Jimmy joined him.

Later at home Hagrid got ready and put on his most beautiful dress. Shrek came "Oh my gawd. You're lookin gorgeous my hairy something." First the hugged but Shrek threw Hagrid on his coffee table kissing him passionate. Then soon Shrek pulled down Hagrids neon pink dress and licking his nipples and touching his weeny. Shrek suddenly jumped up "what's wrong daddy~" Hagrid asked him "I need to go." answered Shrek dryly. Hagrid tried to catch Shrek but he lost him in the woods, being too slow. Hagrid returned to his Shack crying with the thought that he did something wrong. Falling asleep was hard for him but after a long time he just started sleeping. Luckily he didn't notice that Snape walked past his shack.

The next morning Hagrid decided to get a nice breakfast from the great hall. Of course he won't eat there, just to take it home with him.

When he arrived at the great hall he noticed Snape wasn't there. Probably experimenting with some potions on some annoying Gryffindor students. Hagrid blushed of this thought. He  got himself some bread and pickels and then walked out of the hall. As he was walking down the stairs he saw Snape who didn't ignored him this time but he saw something odd. Something pink... neon pink? Was Snape actually Shrek? It all makes sense now! Hagrid was so distracted by that thought that he forgot how to stand and fell down the stairs. Snape hearing that sound turned around quickly and wanted save his fat hairy lover. But he forgot that he wansn't Shrek anymore and that Hagrids thicc body is to fat for his stick man body. The last thing both saw was the worried face of oneanother. Then Hagrid fell on Snape crushing all his bones and Hagrid broke his neck but he felt everything. How he broke every single bone in Snape's body and the blood splattering on him and on the floor. Then he felt a sudden pain, everything went black.

Both died in tragic way.

the End

happens i guess