"Power, loyalty, family. I made him in my image and he has bettered me." He continued seething. "I want what he has. I want to be king." His eyes full of revenge and determination.

"So is that all this child means to you? A grab for power?" Elijah looked at his brother in displease.

"What does it mean to you?" Klaus asked back.

"I think this child could offer you the one thing that you've never believed you had." Elijah voiced his opinion.

"And what's that?"

"The unconditional love of family." Elijah answered genuinely. They held a meaningful stare before Elijah asked. "So what of Hayley and the baby?"

"Tell Sophie Deveraux we have a deal." Klaus answered.

"Every king needs an heir." Klaus smiled.

Elijah smiled, pleased. After sending the text to Sophie, he decided to bring up another issue he had been holding on. "I met Machae earlier. She's here with a friend."

Klaus sighed, watching little video of Machae sometime ago in Edinburgh while playing with the necklace he gave her hanging on his neck

Klaus sighed, watching little video of Machae sometime ago in Edinburgh while playing with the necklace he gave her hanging on his neck. "I know." Elijah was shocked. He was waiting for a more excited response – he had been searching for her for months after all – and let alone Klaus knew before he told him.

"I believe she had business with Marcel." Klaus told him. Elijah raised an eyebrow at him in a way 'What makes you think that?'

"She didn't see me but I saw them dancing and singing, irritatingly too close for Machae to be with anyone." Klaus said, clenching his jaw.

Elijah looked at him in amusement. "And you automatically assumed she had business with Marcel?" he asked in amusement. "Perhaps you are just jealous, brother." He teased.

Klaus laughed at this, but there was fear concealed in his eyes. "I have no need to be jealous brother. She's mine." But even the statement held such confidence, Elijah could see the truth underlying it. Klaus was jealous.

"Sure brother, sure." Elijah sassed as Klaus glared at him.

Just then Klaus heard distant voices talking about his brother, he quickly sped them both in the shadows, hide themselves.

Then he heard her voice. His heart already thumped faster without even seeing her.

"I've poured my hearty anger out to Elijah and all you gathered is that he's hot?" Machae asked Iz incredulously.

From their hiding spot, Elijah was smirking smugly to Klaus who rolled his eyes.

Iz rolled her eyes at Machae. "You showed me photos of Kol. He's hot but you didn't bloody tell me it runs in the family." Iz exclaimed.

Machae rolled her eyes. "You haven't even met the other brother." she mumbled to herself.

Even though Iz didn't catch what Machae said because she was too out of it, Klaus did. it brought a smile on his face to hear Machae said it. Elijah got the front row seat of this.