𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭

Zacznij od początku

"I may have...heavily implied to a certain someone that you and I were a little closer than friends." Dean says, shrugging it off. 

"Why on earth would you do that for?" Her voice never raises but a few people glance at them. 

Dean shrugs again, his pink lips turned in an amused smile. "It was funny at the time. Until he punched me in the face. Lithe, little bastard." 

 A hollowed bitterness corrupts the flat sense of anxiety that thrums through Adeline. She begins to piece together what Dean what saying, what had happened all those days ago. A faint prickle of pain edges her mind, it feels hot and overbearing but it resides as quickly as it came. 

"Draco? Why in merlin's name would you ever do that?" The creeping sensation of dread resides in her voice, makes her seem affected and bothered. 

"Oh, please. We all know how cocky that kid gets" Dean scoffs, running a hand through his curly black hair. "And when you went on your little stroll with the pixies, he wouldn't shut up. Going on and on about whatever it is he tries to flaunt, beaming to his friends, bragging to Potter. I told him to give it a rest and that went about as well as you'd expect." 

"I'm still having a little trouble gathering what any of this has to do with me." Adeline spits out, her ability to seem indifferent seemingly lost forever. 

"Anyone with eyes can see you're one of his little pressure points. I'd knew it get under his thin skin." Dean seems to find it more amusing the more he reminisces. 

"You didn't have the right to bring me into your stupid, little cock fight!" Adeline rushes out, dull thuds of pain against the back of her eyelids.

Dean takes pause, eyeing her in assessment. His head leans against the concrete wall behind him and when he moves it to the side in evaluation he makes it look like a lazy effort. 

"Why do you care so much about what he thinks anyway?" There's an entertained curiosity within his gaze, a mirth in his accusation. 

"I don't want people think I'd stoop so low, is all." She bites, hating the way his eyes watch her with delight. 

"Liar." Dean extends his legs out before him, his hands locked in a lethargic hold in his lap. "Don't tell me..."

The grin on Dean's lips looks almost comedic, if it had not been the way his cruel amusement was directed at her. Adeline roll her eyes, scoffing at the boy before her. 

"You're ridiculous." She scowls, gathering herself to stand. Looking down at him once more, his smile pressing into her skin. "Pompous dick."

It should be easy to find her bedding, but the thrum of panic and tainted embarrassment sways her ability to find her composed bearings.