"Wow." I heard Hugo's voice state and I turned my head to look at him and he was wearing his regal suit and his eyes were immensely wide. He walked up to me, his hands on the leaning of this chair and he gave me a peck. "You look wonderful."

"You look immensely handsome" I replied with a huge smile on my face and he giggled at that. Will then walked in and he looked at me, his eyes widening as well. He pressed a kiss onto my cheek before he went and sat down.

"Is Will going to be grumpy goose for the whole night?" I asked and William smiled at me a bit and nodded.

"So, they might ask questions about how we met?" Hugo said and I looked at him amused.

"I know the story by heart Hun, trust me." I replied and he nodded as he looked at me as I saw that we were landing now and I looked out the window with Trevor. His hand was on my back and he was rubbing it a bit.

"No paparazzi?" I asked amused.

"No, only at the white house." Trevor replied and I nodded. When the plane stood still, it took about ten more minutes. "Remember, we don't know for sure if the car is bugged. The house we are at, is safe. But anything you want to talk about that might be delicate; wait until we're at home ok?"

"Ok." I responded as we then walked out of the airplane and I held onto Trevors' hand as we went into the car, it being a limo. I saw the Locatlie flag at the front of the limo, and I saw loads of security cars. I tapped the window and it was bullet proof and I stared at that amused for a bit. I looked at Hugo whom was reading a file now, Trevor was checking his phone, and will? Will was being the hot piece of ass I fell in love with; the powerful and distant King. He looked at me and a small smile appeared on his face as he gave me a wink.

We drove through Washington DC for about an hour, and I looked at everything I saw.

We then arrived at the main street before we would arrive at the white house, and there were people standing on the side of the road, all stopping whatever they were doing; curious as to whom was being escorted by over 500 security men. The gates of the white house then opened and I tugged on my dress a bit.

"You are beautiful." William said and I looked up at him. "Stop fussing." He said and I gave him a small nod. The car stopped.

"What is the order again?" I stammered and Trevor smiled.

"Age of men, then you." Trevor said and I nodded at that as I let out a small breath as I saw loads of flashes. "First time in about 50 years that all of the Locatlie kings are going somewhere babe." he said. "Papa hated flying."

"Ok" I said as the door opened and first William walked out and the number of flashes was insane. Then Hugo walked out and I saw him looking at the President whom was standing there. I stared at the man for a second. He was no elder than 40, his brown curly hair going all over the place. He had a square face and it was clear that he was most probably not only chosen because we rigged the election, but also because he was immensely handsome. His wife, no elder than 40, had blonde wavy hair and she basically looked like a model.

Trevor then squeezed my hand and I stared at him with a small smile as he climbed out and the flashes became insane. I let out a small nervous breath as I climbed out after Trevor and the car was closed behind me.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile to the driver whom bowed his head towards me and I looked at my kings whom were all waiting for me. I saw the paparazzi taking thousands of photos and I closed my eyes for a second before I opened them, looking at Trevor whom was waiting patiently for me, even if he had his 'I'm the king of knives' look on his face. I walked up to him and we walked towards the President and the First lady.