✨七✨

:)💚

*Narrator's POV*

Jisung woke up, his eyes slowly fluttering open when he felt something tickle his side. His gaze fixated on someone cuddle up against his side. The sound of the door creaking open snapped his attention away from the pretty boy fast asleep next to him as he looked over.

His eyes went wide when he saw the stern look on the male who was leaning on the door frame, arms crossed in front of him.

"Jeno Hyung..." trailed of Jisung, slowly pushing himself away from Chenle, sitting up on the bed.

"What do you think you're doing with him Park Jisung? Why did you run into a burning building to save someone who could probably save themselves? Answer me." Jeno's shrill but deep tone made Jisung shiver as he slowly got up from the bed, looking over at Chenle, his eyes trailing all over the small petite figure, wrapped up like a ball as he was dragged out of the dimly lit room.

"Hyung! Where are you taking me??" Trying to get out of the death grip on his wrist, Jisung tried again.

"LEE JENO!STOP DRAGGING ME AWAY FROM ZHONG CHENLE——"

SLAP

Jisung's hand instantly went to touch the probably red and stingy part of his face as a few tears welled up in his eyes.

"Hyu-"

"Shut up about that Zhong Chenle and get in the damn car Jisung."

Not makings another sound, Jisung slowly walked over to the black car parked at the side of the street, opening the door and getting into the back seat.

Buckling up, he sat there, staring down at his knees, his hands groping the cloth of his pants as a few tears staining the black expensive pants he had on. Jeno followed him, getting into the driver's seat, slamming the door close, and just starting the car, as he stepped on the accelerator.

Going at quite a speed, Jisung thought of looking out the window. He saw a few streetlights turn on as he saw the sun starting to set. He didn't know how long he had been asleep but he realized it was pretty dark outside.

Watching the rest of the thing move like a blur, he almost fell asleep but was snapped back to the conscious reality he was in as he heard the loud horn of a truck. Looking through the front of the car, his eyes widened when he saw a truck coming right at them.

"HYUNG! THE TRUCK!"

Jeno could barely hear anything as he was spaced out. Jisung hastily grabbed into the steering wheel, trying to turn but his hard work put to waste when Jeno pushed him back down. Jisung watched the bright yellow truck coming towards them and Jisung swore the car went a bit faster.

He tried taking off the seatbelt to jump out the vehicle but his clumsy long fingers weren't cooperating. He heard one last loud horn as he felt himself fly forward, head coming in contact with something hard.

Crash

:)💚