✨하나✨

:)💚

*Narrator's POV*

Knock! knock! knock!

The very peaceful working environment, of the CEO of Zhong's Corporation, was disrupted by the sudden knocking on the wooden office door.

"Come in!"

Not missing a beat, the door violently swung open, revealing a sun-kissed male who had a creepy grin and a poster crushed in his hands as he marched over to the desk of Zhong Chenle.

"Haechan hyung! Wha-" abruptly being cut off, the distressed boy swung a blind punch in retaliation as the poster in Haechan's hands was shoved into his face. In all luck that fatal punch missed the gorgeous face of Haechan 

"What even is this!??" Chenle's annoyed voice echoed through the pretty much empty office as he was now scowling at the still jumpy male in front of him.

"Read it and hope your pea-sized brain does something stupid!!"

Letting out a weird laugh, Haechan slammed the door close, as Chenle sat there frozen, trying to comprehend why he ever befriended that fellow ball of sunshine and evilness.

His eyes slowly trailed down to the crumpled poster in his hand as he read out the words.

" Couple's Therapy! Bring your significant other and you'll know how great you two (or more) bond together! If you wanted to hide your secrets from each other... You can't anymore! Call us at 050-4355-8675"

"Ha.Ha... siGniFicaNt oTher my ass..."

Shaking his head in disappointment at both his friend and himself he stuffed it away in one of his drawers as he faced the monitor again.

ping!

The phone beside him went off as Chenle let out a huff, looking at the message that had popped up.

*Mum*

You have the dinner party today with all the other CEOs today. Make sure you're dressed up and be at the venue by 6! Love you!

*Lele*

Okay, mum. love you too.

Leaning back on his office chair, chenle couldn't help but let out a long, loud sigh. Those random parties always made him anxious, but most of all, it was just straight-up boring.

"Six... that's a terrible time for a party... what even is the time right now??" mumbling out a bunch of stuff to himself, he grabbed his coat and phone as he walked out his office.

Making his way to the company parking lot, he got into his car as he just sat there on the driver's seat, hand loosely gripping onto the steering wheel.

"Gotta go straight back home then change then attend a party then get back home then try sleeping. Aaaand then the next day's gonna be a boring day with me stuck all alone in my office.... that therapy thing doesn't sound that bad... just need a significant other......."

"Ugh."

:)💚

:)💚