𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾

-------------------------------------------------

---------------

------

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 59: 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾

"Awe~ I was enjoying my little hime as Hokage~" She grunted, looking away from the man and at the hungry hokage.

"I believe this is yours?" She places the hat down, relieved to be released of her duties.

Tsunade simply looks at her and nods, going back to eating almost everything.

"Hime?" Kakashi whispers to her.

"What?"

"Maa, I get a feeling we should leave. Wanna get out of here?" She snorts.

"What are you? 15? No." He sighs.

"You leave me no choice~" He lifts her up, placing an arm under her knees and mid back. He jumps away and onto the many roofs towards her tent.

"If you don't put me down this instant, I promise to make you suffer." He simply smiles at her, continuing on his way.

"You'd never do that to little ol me, would you?"

"Your not little. And if your referring to something other than height, I doubt your little in that aspect either."

It took the genius a few seconds to process her words, and by the time he had, his face was red.

'Damn it, Gai!'

"N-Now where'd you find that out?"

"I could tell from that one boner you had."

"ALRIGHT-" He jumps just in front of her tent, face extremely red.

"How are you not embarrassed about talking about this stuff!?"

"My father prepared me well."

"Why the hell did you talk about this stuff when you were SIX?"

"Are you judging my family? The non-existent one or the one right now?" 

"Of course i'm not- Wait." His eyes shine.

"You see us as family?"

"No." She smirks. "I meant the books in my storage scroll. None of you could ever make me as happy as fiction." He comically cries, heartbroken.

"WHY, HIME?!"

"I dont know why theres so much noise coming from your tent. But if you two are having sex, im telling Itachi." Tsunade enters the tent, freezing at the scene of Kakashi kneeling with his hands frozen in the air, in front of Keiko who stood still, both looking at the eldest.

"Wait- Your actually- Im sorry." She places a hand over her eyes and leaves.

"W-Wait! Lady Tsunade its not what it looks like!"