It's not over yet.

Start from the beginning

I push myself up with one arm, holding my wand in my other one. I stand to look down at Snape once more before turning away and walking out the door.

I run towards the bridge at full speed, to see a crowd gathered. By the looks of it his attack has stopped as promised, but did that mean Harry was gone?

I could smell him, he was here somewhere close. I slow down as I approach the crowd, listening carefully but the sounds still coming through as gibberish to me.

I don't waste anytime, slowing down -still in my animagus form. It was easy to hear heartbeats and tell who was here by the smells. Harry was close, not to far away now, which means he could very well be hiding in the group of students.

I cross behind the death eaters, some of them turning to look at me curiously. 

I ignore them, looking up as I near Hagrid. He seems to be sobbing, his arms out seeming to be cradling something. I can hear two heartbeats coming from him, so I assume he must be carrying a person. 

A person who smells very much like Harry if I might add.

I round the end of the group, transfiguring and pulling my hood up in one swift move. From there I head towards Voldemort, who's standing at the center of everything.

I glance over as I pass Hagrid, stalling slightly when I see Harry in his arms.

" Ah, just who I've been looking for." His cold voice drawls. I look up to him and a gruesome smile spreads across his face " Get lost?" he asks sarcastically. 

The death eaters around him laugh, and I hear Bella's hysteric cackle among the crowd. She must still be playing her part, or she simply hadn't listened to what I said. I don't want to think of the possibility of her betraying me.

I keep my face emotionless as I pull down my hood " Admittedly," I say calmly. He raises a bony eyebrow and I continue " I was for awhile." I say.

He picks up on the hidden meaning behind this, his expression curious " And now?" he asks sternly.

I smirk " I'm here aren't I?" I question, my tone full of false amusement.

He laughs. clapping his hands together " Very well, you've just missed the announcement." he says, his tone carrying the sick hint of excitement " But I think you can tell for yourself what that was." he says, gesturing to Harry.

I turn to him, false sympathy invading my features " Pity." I say calmly. I turn back to him, pushing a smile onto my face.

He seems amused, encouraged by my display. He turns back to the crowd " Harry Potter...is dead! From this day forth...you'll put your faith in me." he says with a gruesome smile.

I look out at the Hogwarts crowd with an emotionless expression. My eyes searching the crowd for my friends, or even order members. 

I pass over Neville, Luna, Ginny, lingering for a moment on her tear streaked face. I know what she was probably feeling but I couldn't comfort her. I doubt with everything that she would even want me to at this point.

My eyes don't stop wandering the crowd until I meet a pair of grey eyes. 

I try to keep the relief off my face as I meet his gaze. His eyes are filled with worry, but something else he's been trying to keep well hidden, fear.

" Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yells and I see him flinch at the noise " And now it's the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us...or die!" he says, making me turn to him.