twenty-nine

"luca, this is my wonderfully aweful twin jesse, and this is cecilia." (jesse punches londin on the arm)

(smiles) "lovely to meet you too. and this is my loser best friend mai."

"CONNOR BALL!"

"yeah, she's a mix of excitement, crazy, and fangirl at the moment."

"don't worry, i'm pracically fanboying on the inside."

(londin and cecilia roll their eyes) "jesster, i would say 'stop embarrassing yourself in front of cecilia' but you guys dated for like two years so i'd be more surprised if she hadn't heard one of your ridiculous puns by now."

(jesse punches londin in the arm)

"i see now that your dorky and corny puns run in the genes, londin."

(both twins say at the same time) "please, my puns are amazing."

(luca and cecilia burst out laughing)

(again, both twins speak at the same time) "oh shut up."

(luca and cecilia laugh even harder)

(rolls eyes) "don't you think it's time to head over now? get good seats? don't you agree mai?

"CONNOR BALL."

+++

I HAVE SOMETHING GREAT PLANNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!! *fiercely hums somethng great by one direction*

DEDICATED TO SUMMERCALLING FOR THE AMAZING COVER WHICH IS BETTER THAN WORDS *fiercely hums better than words by one direction*'

OKAY THE 1D REFERENCES ARE LIKE LEFTOVER FANGIRLINESS FROM THE CONCERT LAST WEDNESDAY AND LIKE NIALLS CROTCH GRAB IN BETTER THAN WORDS AAND THEN HE CAME OUT IN A BRISBANE LIONS JERSEY AND LOOKED CUTE AND ADORABLE AF

A HUGE MOTH JUST FLEW INTO MY LIGHT AND ITS STUCK IM LAUGHIN SO HARRD RN OMG