"Let me or Theo know if you need anything. I think dinner should be ready around seven, so feel free to do your unpacking and freshen up if you need to," With a final wave and check to make sure that we were settled, Pansy left, leaving Draco and I alone.

I was still in a trance as I looked around, but Draco was already carrying out belongings towards the dresser, where he set the suitcases down.

"This is... cozy."

I gave a small laugh at Draco's comment. "Cozy? Really?"

He gave a small nod, glancing around as if he were surveying the room. "It'll do."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to him so that I could help unpack everything.

"Besides... I only need the room for one thing."

"And that is?" 

"I guess you'll find out tonight."

My heart fluttered at his words and I felt a sudden rush of confidence overtake me. "Who says we have to wait until tonight?"

Draco looked down at me, a small smirk pulling at the corners of his lips. Without hesitating, he leaned down to kiss me briefly before pulling away. "Needy little girl. Look what I've done to you..."

A small blush rose to my cheeks, but it didn't stop me from replying. "You love it though..." I whispered the words, watching as he gazed down at me.

The look in his eyes made me think that he was on the verge of taking me right now in the early hours of the afternoon, but it quickly vanished.

"Hm, depending on how the rest of the day goes, I might just give you what you want later this evening..." He gave a small smirk before turning around and moving to open the suitcase.

My stomach swarmed with butterflies, and I let out the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding in.

This was going to be a long week...

•••

"So... how is everyone?" Pansy cleared her throat as she spoke.

The eight of us sat around the table. Pansy, Theo, Luke, and Cecile on one side, and Draco, me, Dylan, and Blaise on the other.

"I'm doing well!" Cecile broke the awkward silence, stopping to set her fork back down beside her plate.

I picked around at the vegetables. It wasn't that the food was bad— because it was really delicious. I'd just lost the appetite to eat anything from the growing awkwardness that came with our friend group.

"So—" Pansy grinned at us, folding her hands together as she placed them on the table in front of her. "I figured that those of us who wanted to could go into town tomorrow... we could do some shopping, get a bite to eat..."

A couple of seconds of silence passed before Blaise cleared his throat and began to speak. "Sounds fun."

I glanced up from my plate, looking to see that Luke was half-glaring at Dylan. He hated her, most Slytherins did. Dylan was a muggle-born, unlike the lot of them. She didn't grow up in the same type of atmosphere and environment that they did.

I didn't even know why Carrow and Martin were here. I knew that Pansy didn't like them at all, but they probably found a way to convince her into letting them tag along for the week.

The conversation grew larger, and before I knew it we were all communicating as if we were best friends— well, except for Luke and Cecile. They mostly kept to themselves, occasionally throwing in a comment or two.

It was late by the time we were finished with dinner, and we all found ourselves exhausted, even though we'd barely done anything throughout the day.

Blaise and Dylan decided that they would go for a walk outside, Luke and Cecile retreated to their rooms, and Draco and I offered to clean the dishes and put everything away since Pansy and Theo were the ones who made dinner for us in the first place.

It was awfully quiet. The only noise was the running water in the sink, along with the clattering of plates as Draco flicked his wand to send the now clean dishes into their proper cabinets.

I did the dishes by hand, rather than magic. I found that it was more efficient to get the job done, rather than giving a wave of my wand.

I looked up to see Draco, and I watched as he pushed his sleeves past his elbows and moved to stand beside me at the sink.

"Need something?"

I didn't realize I'd practically been staring at him, and the sound of his voice immediately made me look away.

"Uh— no— sorry."

"Don't apologize..." He sent me a small smirk before turning away again.

My gaze shifted towards his hands, watching as he ran a plate underneath the stream of water. His arm shifted just enough that I could see the exact thing that he didn't want me to look at.

His mark.

Draco moved to turn the water off, and I continued to watch as he put the plate away before drying his hands.

I dried my own hands and leaned back against the island counter, giving a small jump upwards so that I could sit on the edge.

"Dinner was... fun," I broke the comfortable silence between us just as Draco walked over to me.

"If that is your definition of fun... then just wait until I take you back upstairs," He stepped in front of me, placing a hand on each side of my body as he leaned closer.

I let my gaze meet his own, and I studied the mixture of blue and grey in his eyes. Without waiting another second, he kissed me.

I found myself moving my hands to his shoulders as his own reached beneath my shirt to softy grab my waist. I shivered at the contact of his cold hands on my skin, but at the same time, it felt as if my body were on fire... craving his touch even more.

"Draco..." My lips parted and I let out a soft and quiet moan as his lips trailed down to my neck.

"Do you know what I want to do to you?" He groaned the words into my ear, his voice being enough to send me over the edge.

"Hm?" I could barely concentrate enough to form a simple sentence or response.

"I want to fuck you until the only thing you remember is my name... and how I make you feel. Do you want me to do that?"

I let out another whimper as he kissed my neck again.

"Answer me, love..."

I gave a soft sigh, realizing that he had me wrapped around his finger once again "Yes."

-

-

-

A/N- hehe y'all already know what's coming next.... ;)

I'll publish the next chapter when this one gets to 80 votes!!!