Violence

This is a very, very graphic and violent chapter, I mean it's really dark for a few people please if you don't like anything like that skip this chapter.

A few days have passed since the incident and you stayed in your room the whole time. The only times you got up where to eat and use the restroom. It was quiet.. Really quiet, you used to like when things were silent, but now... You hated it, it reminded you of him too much. Every night the sound of the gunshot echoed through your head, the sound of it ringing through your ears then a hard thud.

'Why... Why him, why not me.' you thought to yourself. You've cried so much over him, you didn't know him for a full year but he was so nice, so sweet.

There was a knock at your door, you found that quite odd. No one has come to check on you for a while.

You got up and opened the door. Maelstrom. You crinkled up your nose and threw yourself onto him.

"YOU KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" You shouted on the top of your lungs, tears pouring out of your eyes.

Maelstrom was surprised at your reaction. "Get OFF of me." And with that he shoved you off of him aggressively pushing you into the wall. He wacked you over the head with something causing you to stumble around and fall onto the ground.

He bent down and lifted your chin up, "We can't have weak agents now can we?"

You tried to pull away from him but you were too weak. "L-let me go."

He smiled at you, "I'll gladly let you go." He did a gruesome smile and lifted his hands up holding something, you couldn't figure out what it was since your vision was now blurry. Finally he brought his hands down and you felt a horrible pain in your back, a very, very sharp pain, and it happened over, and over, and over, and over again. Each time he put his hands down there was a horrible sound that it made combined with your screaming. Then it clicked in your head, he was stabbing you. Over and over again. You couldn't move at all, you just laid there and waited, waited for the pain to stop, waiting for yourself to die so this horrible pain could be over.

"The weak one's die first." He whispered as he put the dagger to his side.

He lifted you up into his arms and held you. "Shhh, it's ok." He ran his fingers through your hair.

It hurt so bad the pain all in your back and in your shoulders was unbearably. It felt like he stabbed you and dug the knife through your back cutting you like a fish.

He smiled at you and put the dagger up to your neck.

"Night night honey~"

Then.. It was dark.

Heh- yeah, all i'm gonna say is continue, also im so sorry for not updating I took a break for a little cause I had no idea what to write for the chapter, I have something now so stay tuned.