Meeting Carmen

There was almost no Mime Bomb x reader soooo I took it apon myself to make one, and don't worry the next chapter or the one after that Mime Bomb should come in. Anyways, enjoy the story. 👀

It was another long day at work and you just got home. You set your keys on the table next to the door and walked into your room flopping onto the bed. It was ten till twelve-o-clock and there was a loud bang outside. You quickly jumped up and grabbed your knife out of your side table and walked to your window opening it as quietly as you could. There was nothing until you saw a figure wearing a red trench coat with a red hat run and jump across buildings, you looked behind the figure and saw a man wearing a brown coat following them struggling to keep up with the figure. The red trench coat figure leaped across the buildings gracefully as if it lived on the roof tops, on the other hand the man wearing the brown coat hesitated to jump every time. He would run to it then stop, back up run then jump. Soon the red figure jumped over onto your building. You quickly shut the window and ran into your closet.

You heard a window break and you stifled your breath. It was quiet but you felt that your breathing was as loud as hell. The silence was broken with the sound of heels on your marble kitchen floor.

"It's fine, I'm not here to hurt anyone. I just need to ask a few questions."

You stood there for a moment then came out of the closet.

You looked at the woman standing in front of you. She was the one wearing the red trench coat with the red hat.

She sat and you joined her.

"Have you heard of V.I.L.E?" She asked.

You gave her a confused look, "Vile?"

"I guess you don't.."

You shook your head. "Was it the guy chasing you?"

Carmen got up out of the spot she was sitting at. "Nothing nevermind. I don't want you getting caught up in thi-"

The man in the brown coat burst through the door.

"LA FEMME ROUGE', YOU ARE UNDER AREST!" He yelled.

Carmen looked at you. "Well, this is where I have to go." She ran to the window and jumped out of it grappling away.

The man let a frustrated yell out, he ran out and that was it.

You stood there quiet thinking of what just happened. "I... Im going to bed." And saying that you went to your room and went to bed.

(words 444)