Joining

After a long night of talking to Mime Bomb you ended up falling asleep in his arms. You woke up to his arms wrapped around you and your leg in between his. You tried to wiggle out but he pulled you closer as if he was pulling a teddy bear closer to him. You looked at him and noticed that a big patch of makeup on his cheek was wiped off, you really wanted to wipe it all of his face but you knew he wouldn't like that at all.

"Mime Bomb." You whispered.

He groaned and opened his eyes, he jumped and about rolled off the bed.

You laughed, "It's just me."

There was a sorta tense worried look on his face.

"What's the matter?"

He just gave you a blank look, hugged you and left.

"...ok?"

Mime Bomb stood outside of your door, sighed then. He turned around and Maelstrom was standing there, he jumped leaning onto your door.

"If she stays then you're out."

Mime Bombs face was in shock.

"First off, You two have become uncomfortably close, two if she learns well we will have a much better and stronger agent, the most you've done is try and get a stamp, and you couldn't even do that." His voice was serious.

Mime Bomb looked down and walked away.

A few hours passed and you were looking for Professor Maelstrom. You walked down the hallway rubbing the side of your arms, goodness it was cold. You kept looking behind yourself, for some reason it felt like you were being watched. You looked back and bumped into him wobbling back on your feet.

"S-Sorry.."

He frowned, "I said-"

You interrupted him "I made up my mind.."

His frown was replaced with a sly smile. "And it is?"

You took a deep breath and sighed. "I want to join."

"Great. Come along with me." It seemed as if his mood was totally different around you now.

You and him talked for a while and soon you got started with your training. It was days, then weeks, then, months, and before you knew it was a year already.

-HNNNNGG im sorry for the short chapter, once you see this im either working on the chapter or its already out.

(369 words)