Struggling

The next day you woke up in a nice room. The bed had a black fuzzy blanket with at least 5 pillows of both big and small, the walls were a dark gray and there was a desk with a mirror on it and it had a chair that tucked in under it.

"I guess I fell asleep and he brought me back..?" You said tiredly, You walked over to the closet and opened it. Whoa.. there was a lot there. You picked an outfit and put it on.

(You can choose whatever outfit you want)

You did your makeup and walked out of the room. How big is this place? You wandered around and soon found yourself at a pair of doors leading outside. You stood there but turned around looking for your new friend. At least you actually made a friend here, now that you think about it you never did see anyone else but him and the others. Maybe there's a section where there's more people? You now wandered around looking for more people.

Soon you found a pair of double doors and you looked through the window. A hand grabbed your arm and started to drag you away from the doors.

"You are not allowed in there with the others." Maelstrom spoke in an angry tone.

"But why?" You asked

He turned to look at you still walking and gave you an angry frustrated look. "Because I said so." He spoke through gritted teeth. He continued walking, clearing his voice.

You were quiet and just followed along trying to keep up with him tripping over your feet here and there. He walked you back to your room and pushed you into it, hard but now too hard.

"You are not allowed to wander around without someone with you." He nodded and closed the door.

You let out a loud sigh and flopped onto your bed groaning. "Is this a prison, What did I do?" You curled up into a ball and put a blanket in between your legs hugging it. "What happened?" Tears started to flow out of your eyes and down your cheeks.

There was a knock on your door and you quickly wiped your eyes. "Come in."

Mime Bomb opened the door and peeked his head in with a worried look.

"Oh hi Mime Bomb." You smiled through the few tears that were dry on your face.

A worried frown went across his face, he walked over and sat next to you on the bed.

You looked up at him and your smile slowly faded and you went back into tears crying into your blanket. "I.. I just want to go home." You cried.

Mime bomb was hesitant but he patted next to him telling you to sit down beside him, you did so. "Am I going to be able to go home."

He looked down then back up and shrugged. He pulled you closer and sat you in his lap and hugged you rubbing the top of your head.

You paused for a moment and hugged him back stuffing your head in between his neck and his shoulder.

He rocked back and forth straddling you like a baby, and it was quite comforting due to you not receiving any loving affection from anyone in a very long time. Your cries were muffled from your head being shoved into the shoulder of his sweater. He continued to rock back and forth still rubbing your head and back, he pulled you closer and it seemed impossible, he wanted you to feel as comfortable as possible and it was working.

"What's wrong." He said with a hoarse voice.

Your eyes got huge and you hugged onto him tighter crying harder. He talked to you, he actually talked to you.

"Shhh, it's fine, i-im here to talk."

And with that, the two of you talked and just as usual, he listened.

-Just a side note. I feel that Mime Bombs voice would be really quiet and hoarse since he dosn't talk that much, but you can hear him anyway you like, Just makin' something up for people like me that take forever to make a voice for someone.

(688 words)