V.I.L.E

It was the next morning and you were getting ready for work, you were making tea. A bunch of thoughts went through your head thinking about last night. There was a creak from your floor board in the living room but you shrugged it off.. Until something got knocked over and you heard the sound of broken glass.

You quickly turned around, "WHO'S THERE!"

"Didn't Coach say to take her quietly." A sassy voice spoke.

The other person just grunted.

You peeked your head around the corner to see a blond girl in what looked to be a cat suit. The guy had brown hair and had on a simple black jumpsuit with blue stripes on it.

"Listen just grab her so we can get out of her." The girl said. 

The guy looked over at you pulling some sort of electric taser off of his belt loop and walked over.

You let out a loud gasp and turned around running into the kitchen trying to unlock your window. Right as you unlocked it you felt a shock go through your body and as soon as you knew it you were out cold.

(Time skip)

You woke up tied to a chair with your arms and legs tied to it and you had duck tape on your mouth. You looked around confused and scared, your head was throbbing and your side felt like it was on fire from when the guy tazed you. Hot tears started to fill your eyes. "Why am I here, what did I do." A million thoughts went through your head.

"Now, now there's no need to cry." A voice spoke.

You looked around your eyes darting back and forth around the room, more tears filled your eyes and you were now basically sobbing.

A tall lanky man walked down a few stairs and over to you. He had a long face and white hair. He wore a simple blue turtleneck sweater with a black coat over it.

"You're here for a few questions. Now, why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm Professor. Maelstrom." He grabbed the duck tape, ripping it off your mouth.

You let a small whimper of pain out.

"And you are?" He asked

You just looked at him and there was a long pause, He obviously wasn't going to say anything until you said your name. "Y..y/n" You said quietly.

"Hmm, well get comfortable because you're going to be here for a very, very long time." He gave an unsettling smile and got up. " Oh and I will be sending someone in here to per-say. Talk to you, though I doubt that he will say a word." He got up and left the room leaving you in the chair still tied up with tears streaming down your face.

All you wanted to do was go home. Or pray to god that this was a dream...

(words 473)