A Choice

"Great, he untied you." He said.

You looked at him staying still in the chair.

"But I see you do not wish to move? Interesting, at this point most people would try to run only to fail."

You just sat there. "Why would I try to run if I know I'm going to fail."

He grinded at you. "Well at least you're smart, we could use someone like you. It seems you are very smart, unlike the other buffoons here." He looked back at the door that Mime Bomb exited.

You could tell he was talking about Mime Bomb and it frustrated you.

"I'll give you some time to think, but make it quick. I am not a patient man." He got up out of the chair he was sitting in. "Follow me." He walked quickly to the doors and you followed.

The last thing you wanted was to get in trouble here.

He walked you to a quiet room with a fireplace and a nice chair. "I'll give you no more than a few days to decide your deshon. Stay here and become a well taught theft, or get your memory erased and not remember anything from last night.

You wanted to leave, you were sure of it. "I want to leave."

"I'll give you some time to think about it. I hope you will change your mind."

You sat there glaring at him with a mean dirty look.

"Well why are you looking at me like that, at least I'm giving you an option and not forcing you to stay." He leaned back into his chair crossing one leg over the other.

"I made my choice, I want to go home." You repeated

"You know i'm not too sure about that." He raised one eyebrow. "You have a confident look that you want to leave.. But your eyes say you want to stay." He walked over to you and got close to your face. "You have a very strong personality, it's just buried deep inside of your mind. You doubt yourself, say you're not good enough. Am I correct?"

You were quiet then nodded looking down.

He lifted your chin up and grinned at you. "Here we want you to break free, break what you think were the laws. We want a person to find their true personality, society tries to make people good... Not all people are good, and I can tell your a mix. I hope that that bad side, will break free here." He let go of your chin and left the room leaving you wondering if you were good or bad.

You looked around and sighed. Your brain hurt, and your body hurt. Those ropes must have been tied tight around you. Speaking of the ropes you still wondered why the Mime let you free, he made you feel comforted as if this place wasn't so bad and you started to wonder if it wasn't bad at all, you shook your head. "No, what are you thinking. There the bad guys, They kidnap you from your house y/n." You soon fell asleep in a chair facing the fireplace wrapped up in a blanket.

(words 522)