Del 15

Efter ett tag kom Tom ut från kontoret och satte sig vid matbordet igen. 

"I'm sorry" Sa han och jag log mot honom. 

"No It's okay, what was it about?" Frågade jag och han log litet. 

"Well he told me that the premier is in two weeks, and that there is three more movies to film with marvel...closest movie is Infinity war second is Endgame and after that I have one more Spiderman film to shoot I think the name was something with far from home" Sa Tom och tog upp sin tekopp igen. 

Jag var såklart glad över att han skulle vara med i fler filmer men jag kommer inte kunna ta ledigt till alla hans filmer, det går inte med skolan. Inte när det här är sista året i skolan. 

"Cool, That's great Tom...When do they shoot the first movie? that Infinity war movie?" Frågade jag och log mot honom. 

"Three weeks...I know that it's close and it's close to Christmas but I looked when the movie would be done and it would be done some days befor Christmas weekend so we can still travel to London to my family" Han tog en klunk ur sitt te och jag nickade.

"Tom you know that I can't take time of  school every time you get an role in a movie, right?" Tom nickade. 

"I know  but I can't say no to shoot this movies because I signed a contract when I got the role as Spiderman so I can't say no to them" Sa han och rörde om i sitt te som bode ha blivit kallt vid det här laget.

"Tom listen...I'm not saying that you should try to say no okay? I know now that you like acting and you should keep working with that, what I'm saying is that if you are going to be an actor like that we need to be ready to have an distance relationship sometimes because I can't travel with you every time you get an role" Jag tittade mot Tom medan jag pratade. 

"Then we could try distance relationship when I work in other countries...and if we can't have a relationship on distance I will quit acting" Sa han och tittade allvarligt på mig. 

"Tom you can't quit acting just like that!" 

"What else should we do? I won't break up with you for work...I won't break you at all okay!" Han höjde rösten lite och jag tittade ner i bordskivan. 

"Do you think I wan't to break up with you?!" Jag tittade upp mot honom igen. 

Han svarade inte...

"If you think that I want to break up with you for some dumb reason your wrong!" 

Han svarade inte nu heller...

Jag reste mig upp och gick mot sovrummet. Jag smällde igen dörren efter mig. Det är inte ofta jag och Tom bråkar vi gör nästan aldrig det. 

"Maya?" Efter ungefär tio minuter knackade det på dörren och Tom kom in han satte sig på sängen brevid mig där jag låg uppe på täcket. 

"I love you Tom" Mumlade jag och han tittade på mig. 

"I love you too darling" Han lutade sig fram och kysste mig mjukt. 

"And break up is not an option okay?" Fortsatte han och lutade sig lite bak så att han kunde se mig i ögonen och jag nickade. 

Jag lutade mig fram och kysste honom men han kysste mig inte tillbaka istället lutade han sig fram och kysste mig mellan käke och nacke. Jag flämtade till av att han kysste mig och jag kunde känna hur han flinade mot min hud innan han fortsatte att kyssa mig mellan nacke och käcke. 

°°°

"Tom are you serious?!" Ropade jag när jag stog framför badrumsspegeln och skulle sminka mig. Jag och Tom ska ut på stan. 

"What?" Han ställde sig i dörröppningen och tittade frågande på mig. Jag pekade mot min hals. 

"Oh...You can maybe cover it up with makeup or something..." Sa han och jag såg på honom att han försökte hålla inne ett skratt. 

Jag tittade mig i spegeln och på sugmärket som han get mig på halsen. 

Tom's Pov (Point of view)

She sighed while she was looking at the hickey on her neck. I was trying not to laugh. Instead I walked to her with a grin on my face. She looked at me thought the mirror and I stood next to her. 

"Give me some makeup things I will help you to cover it up" I said and grinned at her. 

"No! Your not! you don't know how to use makeup I rather do it myself" She said but after some minutes she gave up and I could fix her hickey on her neck. 

"Okay you use this foundation pad to cover it all up okay?" Ske looked at me thought the mirror I nodded. 

"Okay give me that thing now" I said and took the thing she was holding in her hand. 

"I will put foundation on the pad" I held the pink fluffy thing to her and she putted makeup one it. 

"Okay when you gonna cover it dot it, not drag it out" I did as she said and tried to cover the hickey on her neck. 

"Done!" I said with a grin and she looked in the mirror. 

"You can still see it" She said and both of us laughed.

"Then I guess we need to saty home all day because of your hickey" I said and smiled at her. 

"Yeah good idea" She said and smiled back. 

"I was joking okay we are still going to the store" I grinned at her and she blushed and looked down at the bathroom flor. 

***