🌙Act 17 - Final Battle : The Moon Crystal's Power (Pt. 4)

"Wait no, It's not really over yet.. we need to get Asriel back."

I said.

"You're right. Let's-"

Chara hasn't finished her words as a familiar voice interupted,

"Don't bother."

He said. Chara and I widened our eyes. That voice is...! All of the sudden, there's a big explosion right on the middle of the Moon Snowdin town. It made everyone - the humans and the monsters, including us - thrown away because of the explosion. Chara and I were thrown back and landed on the ground, the others are too. I tried to stand back up, so is Chara. Both of us looked at the monster above the Moom Snowdin town.

I widened my eyes. That's.. Asriel! Asriel looks older than before. His eyes are not green like the first time I saw him. His eyes are both black with white pupils. There's two black lines on each of his cheeks. He.. looks more godlike. He's up there, staring at all of us with a cold stare. What have they done to Asriel? What happened to him? Asriel looked at Alice's body.

"Huh, she's dead, I see? I never thought a witch like her could die that easily."

He spoked. Asriel looked back at all of us,

"But still.. thanks to her I've finally woken up."

He added. Woken up? What? I looked at Chara,

"Clara.."

"Déu Lluna.."

She said.

"Huh?"

"Déu Lluna is the God of the Moon.. said to have incredible power.."

"What do you mean, Clara?"

Chara looked at me.

"Asriel haven't told you about it?"

"About what?"

Chara looked up at Asriel, I looked up at him too.

"A day after Asriel was born.. something unexpected happened. A powerful being attacked the Moon Kingdom, the being is not a human nor a monster, it says that it's a God called Déu Lluna. It's appearance is the same as how Asriel looks right now. But when the Monsters managed to defeat Déu Lluna, someone sealed it inside of Asriel's body, said to be awaken one day and took control over Asriel's body.

But there were no signs of Déu Lluna trying to awaken itself all these years, so everyone thought that it will never awaken. but.. after Asriel was abducted, that damned witch leader must have done something to awaken Déu Lluna and it was successful. Now here it is, right in front of us, taking control over Asriel.. tch.."

Chara explained. I see now. I remember Chara mentioned that they might awaken something inside of Asriel when I was still in the room at the Lunar Lab. So this is what she meant by that. Déu Lluna, a powerful being that took control over the little Prince's mind and body. Then, Asriel raised his hands as he summoned a giant fire ball that looks like a sun. I widened my eyes, I looked at the humans and monsters.

"Everyone! Get inside the castle! Right now!"

After hearing that, the humans and monsters stood from the ground and immediately ran to the gate and went inside the Moon Castle. I looked at Papyrus,

"Papyrus, your sword! Protect everyone!"

Papyrus looked at me and nodded his head. The sword teleported into Papyrus' hand as the nine of us ran to the gate. After all of us are inside the gate, Asriel threw the giant fire ball towards the castle. Papyrus stood in front of the gate and stabbed it to the ground. After he did so, a defensive barrier came out of the ground and protected the whole Castle. The giant fire ball then collided with the barrier as it made a big explosion.