T W E N T Y-O N E

Start from the beginning

Athea's eyes slowly peeled open to a bright light. Her lids felt rustic and tiresome, she squinted at the sun that was fighting through the thin shield of glass that was a window. Her room seemed warmer than usual, but she certainly wasn't complaining. Glancing at the clock on the wall, her eyes widened as she read '13:21'. Most of the classes had already passed by and here she was—and something felt rather different. There was a tingle in between her legs, and that's when she remembered what had occurred last night.

The arm around her waist and the chest against her back became noticeable then. She could feel small breaths of air hitting her shoulder, a leg was in between both of hers, her and Draco's body were sharing warmth. She found it quite strange. Did she expect him to leave after their shared experience, maybe. Athea couldn't remember the last time anyone had stayed with her after sex, Nolan usually left straight away.

But, Draco stayed—and she couldn't help but smile at that.

Her mind wondered to the previous night. His hands on her body, kisses against her neck and chest, hot breaths against her ear, an eye widening pleasure washing over her. It had been surreal, she thought. But, she found herself blushing from the memories of the exciting event. There was a sense of satisfaction in her chest, Draco had finally let go. Yes, he was still extremely gentle with her during the sex, but she had finally convinced him to trust himself. But, she saw something different in him while he was slowly thrusting into her last night, she noticed how his eyes had turned a darker shade of blue when he reached his end.

She was certain he was still holding back, there was more he wanted to give her, more he wanted to do with her. But, Athea knew she had to be patient, just like he had been with her.

She jumped slightly when a pair of lips pressed against her bare shoulder, Draco's arm around her waist tugged her closer to his chest and tightened his hold on her. Her stomach fluttered and eyes closed as he moved her tangled hair to the side to spread smooth kisses into the crook of her neck.

Athea felt her cheeks bloom when Draco's fingers ghosted over the hem of her knickers. "May I?" He whispered in a raspy voice into her ear and bit lightly on her earlobe.

She nodded and spread her legs along the soft sheets—biting her lip when she felt his hardness press against her thigh. Draco let his fingers dip into her underwear, gliding his fingers up and down her slit to tease her, she shuddered against him and let her hand move behind her and slowly down his chest.

When he traced his finger over her entrance, a groan emitted from his throat as his face buried into her neck again. "So wet already, hm?" He nipped at her jaw and Athea's face flushed at his correct statement.

Biting the inside of her cheek, when her hands reached the fabric of his boxers covering his bulge she gave him a light squeeze—which he responded with a low moan near her ear. "Hard already, hm?" She teased and he chuckled against her neck.

They began to work each other, Draco running his thumb over her clit while he easily pumped his fingers in and out of her, and Athea pulling his length from his boxers and stroking him while they moaned in union. Athea twisted her wrist as she pleasured him, running a sly thumb over his tip and quickening her movement. Draco followed her pace, curling his fingers inside of her and pressing harder on her clit as she squirmed against him. Athea's hips bucked into  his hand, both their bodies growing hot and flustered while reaching closer to their edge.

Athea's head turned over her shoulder with heavy eyes to meet Draco's lips. Their breaths mingled as they moaned into each others mouths, sneaking moments to flick their tongues against one another. Draco ran his teeth over her bottom lip and sucked it between his when he felt her clenching around his fingers.