With a wave of her hand, a necklace appeared in her hand. It looked simple enough, there was about a dozen wooden beads with white shells. Agatha plucked a hair out of Peter's head and began chanting in a language he couldn't understand. The jewelry began to glow purple, Peter stared at it, uncertain of what was happening. Then, the witch took a step forward and that's when he started struggling. Panicking is more accurate. All she could see was a moving blur, but it didn't matter. She tightened the vine's hold on him, the pain momentarily immobilizing the speedster. Those few seconds was all she needed to hook the necklace around his neck. She let his voice return as the memories of Wanda's brother assaulted his mind, his screams echoing off the walls. It didn't take long for the spell to take over him, Agatha released his bonds and led him upstairs. As they walked up the stairs, his clothes changed from a silver jacket and a band shirt to a black jacket with a purple Hawaiian shirt.
She walked him outside, in front of Wanda's house and nudged him forward with her magic; giving him the autonomy to fulfill his role.
Agatha smirked as she watched Wanda welcome him into her home, her plan would work; she would get her answers.

...

The contact had been lost. Ever since Halloween night, Agatha had lost her eyes and ears into Wanda's house. She assumed she had casted him out or returned him to his dimension.
Imagine her surprise when he appeared out of nowhere, literally. She had been there for the twins, but the game had just become much more interesting. She eyed him carefully, noting how the necklace was still in place. Even though she couldn't understand how he was still there, she acted like nothing was wrong. "Well, hello! I don't think we've been properly introduced," she held out a hand, "I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right, my right not yours!"
The speedster didn't seem to recognize her, which she was ever so thankful for. The memory spell she had casted back when he arrived was still doing its job. She had originally come for Wanda's children, but getting her brother too was quite tempting. She quickly made her choice and turned to Wanda, faking worry. She proposed taking Tommy and Billy to give her a break, something Wanda seemed to find scandalous. Agatha reassured her; it wouldn't be a problem. Plus, she could use her brother for repairs.
She quickly got what she came here for, but the speedster refused to come. A flash of anger flared through her, she needed Wanda at her most vulnerable, how dare he try to foil her plan?
Still, benevolent as she was, she let it slip. She had the boys anyway; she'd take care of him later.

...

Saying the twins were worried about their mom was an understatement, she could hear their worried thoughts all the way in the kitchen. Agatha was fixing them sandwiches, her neighbors were still at risk of suddenly joining her, she had to keep up the facade a little longer. Screaming from the outside distracted her from the boys. Not that they needed a caretaker; they were sitting on her couch, watching TV while eating the food she had just given them.

"I'll go check up on your mom, alright? I'll be right back."

Wanda was with the woman she had banished a few days ago. The screaming she had heard had now seemed to turn into a heartfelt conversation. Not good. She quickly shooed away the lady, leading Wanda to her house, she beamed on the inside. Finally, she would learn her secret, finally she'll get her powers. She'll drain her of everything she got, yes and once that would be done, she'd-

"Thanks Agnes, I don't know what was up with her," said Pietro.

Oh, that simply wouldn't do. How did he keep appearing at the most inconvenient times? She put up her friendly neighbor facade, but inside she was fuming. When asked about the twins, she assured them that they were fine. For now. Knowing she wouldn't get Wanda at the moment; she reminded the troublesome speedster of the tasks she needed him for. She glared at them as she watched them walk away. Still, not everything was lost; she still had the Minimoffs in her grip. Time to get to work.

"How's the show going boys?" Agatha cheerily asked. She didn't listen to their answers as she placed a hand behind each of the boy's head. She quietly muttered her spell, smirking as the twin's bodies slowly relaxed and their eyes closed. Once she was sure they were fully asleep, she took each of them in her basement, shoving them into a cell. A noise upstairs startled her, but she grinned when the newcomer spoke.
"Agnes, I'm here!" Pietro's voice echoed. She quickly walked up the stairs.

"Oh! You arrived just in time; I just discovered a leaky pipe in the basement. I really don't want mold growing down there!" She laughed and gestured at the man to follow her. Excitement building in her stomach as all the pieces slowly fell into place. After him, she'd only need Wanda.
As they ventured down the stairs, she could feel his anxiety growing. She assumed his subconscious also remembered his previous incursion in the basement, but she couldn't be sure about it. Still, Agatha could feel his senses on high alert as they reached her lair.
At that, Pietro spoke up. "Where are my nephews?" he asked, slowly getting more aggressive after each word.

"Indisposed, at the moment I'm afraid," Agatha replied. With a flick of her hand, he was levitating in the air, restrains on his hands and feet. The lack of contact with any surface made his struggling useless. She approached him, eyeing him curiously. He was definitely still under a spell, there was no Peter present, only Pietro. Nothing he was wearing seemed out of the ordinary. Agatha looked at the necklace on his neck with suspicion, something was... different. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. The jewelry was the same original piece, nothing had been changed. Then why did she lose contact? She wondered. Then it clicked.

"Oh, that little witch," smirked Agatha. "She changed the spell. Well, we can fix that."

She went to remove the necklace, but a burning sensation made her gasp. She looked at her hand in shock, there was no bruise, but it was definitely hurting. When did Wanda learn to protect her spells like that? She brushed her hand against her shirt, trying to get rid of the sensation before looking at her neighbor's not brother. He seemed oblivious to what had just happened, the necklace apparently wasn't hurting him. That meant that Wanda probably discovered his real identity, but why keep him around if he was a fake? That could only mean one thing: she was so lost in grief that she had kept him at her side even knowing it was a trick.

"Now Pietro, your nephews might be here," she started, catching the man's attention, "but that doesn't mean they're safe." Agatha approached the speedster and gripped his chin. "That depends entirely on you. You see, I need a lookout, someone to make sure that I will not be disturbed when your sister gets here. You happen to fit the part nicely, with your superspeed. No one can run from you."

The man scoffed, "how do you know I won't just tell Wanda and she'll take care of you?"

"Your sister might protect you from my magic, but that doesn't apply to her children. One wrong move on your part and they pay the price."
She let him consider her offer, already knowing his answer. It's not like he had much of a choice. Either he played sentinel, or she would keep him here and make things even worse for Wanda. Shutting his eyes, he reluctantly agreed. Agatha smiled as she released him, he was about to leave but she spoke up. "If you happen to catch anyone, you take them in the attic. You stay with them. I might not have control over your person, but you'll find it impossible to leave this house unless I want you to."

The speedster was gone in a flash. She wished she could have taunted him with the truth, but she was fairly certain his sister's magic wouldn't have let it. With the power she possessed, she doubts he'd even remember if she told him he was from a different universe.
The sound of her doorbell pulled her from her thoughts. Wanda was here. Time to get this show on the run.

——————————————————————
Agatha is very fun to write and since I only wanted one chapter in her point of view, you get a chapter that's double the usual length! Thank you for reading, likes and comments are always appreciated!