"Wow Yuki your  recovery is amazing" Eijiro said, pulling Mina to his side.

"Yes yesterday we thought you would die any minute but today you are perfectly fine well almost"Denki added walking out from behind Eijiro.

' well that is a power phoenixes are popular for '

"You must really be an idiot to perform a spell that is beyond your power" Katsuki yelled, hands in his pockets looking away.

' awwwwn he cares '

"But it was the only way to save Shoto" Yuki lowered her head.

"I thought that was brave of you"Izuku added, giving her a big smile of encouragement.

"Thanks Izuku but where is Shoto is he  still unconscious" Yuki was looking around for Shoto.

' or I couldn't save him '

" No, he just finally agreed to sleep after refusing to leave your side" Ochako said.

"It was more of kana knocking him out with a spell than an agreement"Mina stated.

"Yuki, how the hell were you able to cast such a spell with your wand broken?" Denki asked.

"And what spell was that?"Mina asked.

' it was an ancient phoenix spell '

"I kind of finally mastered how to cast a spell without a wand and I don't know what spell that was" Yuki answered.

"That's cool but Yuki needs to get some rest now. out all of you"kana chased everyone out.

' I hope Shoto is alright '

"Now take this, it will make you sleep so you can be much better by tomorrow"Kana said, handing her a glass of water and a pill as soon as Yuki swallowed it she started feeling drowsy until she passed out.

Yuki woke up in her room, she got up and walked over to her window looking at the garden.

' it is probably midday I guess I should find Shoto ' Yuki turned heading to the door. As she opened her door she saw Shoto in front of her.

"Shoto"Yuki called

"Em Yuki I...em I wanted to thank you for saving me"Shoto stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

' is he stuttering. that's the first '

"You are welcome" Yuki smiled.

"I thought I would lose you. I didn't want to lose another person that I care about"Shoto caressed her cheeks.

did Shoto just confess?  '

"I said that I would not leave you" Yuki smiled.

"And I wanted to ehem ask you hmm would you be my companion" Shoto averted his eyes.

' OMG I can't believe this is happening '

"Yes Shoto I will" Yuki smiled as she pulled Shoto into a hug he was stiff at first but then relaxed into the hug wrapping his arms around her leaning in to rest his forehead on hers.