Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime

ابدأ من البداية

"Why haven't you denied it yet?" Eri replied, throwing it back at Izuku.

"Because you know I wasn't, perv." Izuku reasoned.

"Fine, way to suck the fun out of everything." Eri mumbled, annoyed that Izuku shot down her joke until she had a lightbulb moment. Seeing that Izuku was not only drenched with sweat but also shirtless, as well as the fact that Ochako was in the room and hadn't said anything, she knew exactly what the brunette was thinking.

"So Izuku, when are you gonna start working out again? I swear you've only been running this summer?" Eri asked nonchalantly, giddy with excitement.

"You think I should?" Izuku asked drowsily, still half asleep.

"Well you're lean now, and you've got okay muscle development I guess." Eri explained, whilst passive-aggressively insulting Izuku, goading him into proving her wrong.

"Okay? This is is a toned body okay Eri!" Izuku flippantly replied, standing proud, his well-defined biceps and toned abs glistening in the morning sunlight, the sweat still on his body.

"Nah, I mean like, really? Flex and see how "toned" you are?" Eri asked, turning her neck just enough to see Ochako's dumbstruck face.

"Oh my... Jesus chri- He's so goddamn hot. I can't even- How? His abs are so subtle, they're not popping out of his body, his arms are curved perfectly and you can see the muscle definition, his chest is built as well, and to top it off he has such an adorable face! And the sweat is kind of gross but his chest is shining! I can't even think straight jesus..." Ochako thought to herself, getting lost in the sea of her attraction.

As Izuku did his best to prove he was in good shape, Ochako realised that her mind would drift too far if this kept happening, and did her best to compose herself.

"Midoriya don't you want to get changed? I mean I doubt Eri wants to see you shirtless." Ochako asked, still flustered and barely able to stop herself from stuttering like a madman.

"Nah I don't mind, I mean Izuku did usually sleep shirtless every summer, and everyone sees shirtless dudes at the pool or beach. So I'm used to it." Eri reasoned, before continuing, "But you should probably shower and get dressed."

"Since when were you responsible?" Izuku jeered, babying Eri as usual.

"Since the world turned upside down" Eri replied, still surprised that Izuku of all people woke up late.

"Well that's true. Did you guys have breakfast?" Izuku asked, putting on a t-shirt, much to Ochako's relief and dismay at the same time.

"Yeah, I had cereal and Uraraka had some Miso soup and rice." Eri answered.

"I'll probably have some cereal as well then. Okay, I'm gonna get changed now." Izuku replied, with his answer being a cue for the girls to leave. 

As Eri closed Izuku's door behind her, she looked forward to see Ochako standing there, arms hanging by her side. Surmising that she was daydreaming, Eri tapped her on the shoulder, breaking her out of her trance.

"Huh? Oh what is it Eri?" Ochako turned around, complacently replying.

"Nothing, other than the fact that you're literally drooling over my brother." Eri nonchalantly said.

"I- What?!" Ochako exclaimed, before touching her lips, only to find a line of drool making it's way down her chin. She frantically wiped it off as she felt her cheeks burn up.

"So um..." Ochako began, immediately  tripping over her words.

"So you like him?" Eri asked, grinning at the brunette.