55

Camila's Pov
At Beacon Hills High School
I pull up in the parking lot outside of the high school and I park next to Stiles's Jeep. I look at the time on the clock of the car and it reads 10.30am. Perfect this is our free period. I get out of the car and shut the door, I lean against the body of the car and analyse the school building. I take a deep breath knowing what I'm about to go and do.

I'm going to say goodbye once and for all.

I walk into the school building and feel a small wave of relief as I walk down the hallways. I pass Liam and Mason as I walk but I continue my journey to the Library, ignoring them completely. I sigh as I push the doors open to the Library and walk inside. I see Scott, Stiles and Lydia sitting at a table and I walk past them swiftly and up the stairs to the upper level of the Library.

Scott's Pov
I'm sitting with Stiles and Lydia at a table in the Library when the double doors open. I look up from my book and see Camila walk inside. Stiles and Lydia see me staring past them and they turn around and see her too. She walks straight past us like she didn't even acknowledge the fact that we were there. Stiles starts to get up next to me and he pushes his chair under the table.

"Stiles." I warn him but he places his hand on my shoulder and pats it.

"It's okay." he smiles and grabs a thick black marker pen before following after Camila.

Camila's Pov
I walk up the stairs to the upper level of the Library and I walk down the little balcony till I reach the bookshelf. The one we all wrote i totals on during Senior Scribe. I pull some books off of the shelf and place them on the table beside me. I push some books to the side, allowing me to find the packs initials. I find my initials with some others surrounding it.

C.A
A.S
S.M
A.A

Scott put his and Allison's initials close to mine. I smiles slightly and trace my fingers over the lettering. I breathe out a sigh of relief and take my fingers off of Allison's initials, knowing I've rested my peace.

I hear footsteps come up from behind me and I turn and see Stiles hovering over my shoulder, looking at the initials of the pack.

"You were right." I say looking at him.

"About what?" he asks.

About everything. About Allison. About Theo." I admit.

"I was?" he seems shocked at my honesty.

"I do... I do care about Theo despite everything he did. You were right when you said he wasn't just a narcissistic teenage boy. He really meant something to me." I confess as a small tear rolls down my eye and I quickly wipe it away.

Stiles sympathetically smiles before handing me a thick black marker pen.

"I knew you cared about him more than you will ever admit." Stiles says.

I look at him and then at the pen. He gives me a small nod and I look at the shelf and take the pen cap off of the pen and place it on the end. I place the tip of the pen on the shelf and I begin to write. After I'm done I place the cap on the top of the pen and hand it back to Stiles, who put sit in his pocket. He wraps his arm around my waist comfortingly as we look down at the shelf.

Scott's Pov
After Stiles leaves and goes to Camila, Lydia turns to me.

"We all find each other in the end, even Allison." I say to her.

She looks at me confused.

"You don't know do you?" I ask her and she shakes her head no.

"It was in the tunnels. Sebastein had his hand wrapped around Camila's throat. The guy probably didn't know what he was doing, his claws were around her neck, he was gonna kill her. Then he stopped. He said a name.
Marie-Jeanne. Camila said Allison." I explain.

"He saw her memories." Lydia says understanding now.

"He saw Allison." I state.

"They must've looked like each other, maybe exactly like each other." Lydia says.

"It gave Camila the chance to break free. She saved her. Allison saved Camila's life." I say standing up and Lydia follows me.

We walk around the table just as Liam walks inside. He drops his bag besides ours and the three of us walk up the stairs to Stiles and Camila.

Camila's Pov
I'm looking at the shelf with Stiles, who still has his arm wrapped around my waist, when I feel multiple new presences around me. I look to my left and see Scott and Liam. I turn my head to my right and I see Lydia standing next to Stiles. I look back at the shelf and smile to myself. Stiles pulls me into a hug and a few seconds later the others join in and we hug each other.

From now on the bookshelf won't only hold my memories with Allison and Aiden, but some extra memories. And me... I think I will be okay in time.

Because I've learnt to say goodbye.

T.R
C.A
A.S
S.M
A.A