54

Camila's Pov
A Week Later
It's been a week since everything happened and so far I've been spending time with Brett and Lori along with staying with them. It's not that I'm trying to hide from anyone, I genuinely just want to be with them both right now.

My phone is still broken from when I dropped it so I don't know if anyone has tried to get in touch with me or anything. I'm in the living room helping Brett with his tie for his uniform.

"Lori usually does it but she's busy getting ready." Brett says as I help loop it around his neck.

"No worries I always do this for Stiles and Scott." I say and he smiles as I finish.

"Done." I say and Brett and I stand up from the sofa and I can actually look at him in his full uniform.

"Wow, I didn't think Handsome could get anymore handsome. Go Preppy." I tease him and he lightly smacks my arm.

"Says you gorgeous. You look so gorgeous." he says gesturing to my hair which is in a messy bun.

I gasp falsely.

"Rude." I joke and he snorts out a laugh.

"Brett we've gotta go!" Lori shouts coming down the stairs.

"That's my cue to leave." he says grabbing his bag and walking to the front door with Lori.

I follow after them and open the door for them and hand Brett his keys.

"My friend and his younger sister are taking Lori and I today. I thought I'd give you the keys incase you decide to go somewhere." he says.

"Thanks." I smile as he hands them back to me.

"Bye Cami." Lori says giving me a hug and walking out.

"Bye Gorgeous." Brett says placing a kiss on my forehead as he hugs me.

"Bye Handsome." I say as he walks to his friends car and they drive off.

I close the door and decide to sit down and watch TV for a bit since it is only 9.15am on a Friday morning, so there isn't much on. A few minutes later the doorbell rings and I think it's Brett probably coming back to get something he's forgotten. I get up and answer it and it's..Stiles?

"Hi." he says.

"Oh, hi Stiles." I say awkwardly standing there.

"Can I come in?" he asks and I open the door wider and he walks inside the house and to the living room.

I sit down on the sofa and Stiles follows.

"Why are you here?" he asks, getting straight to the point.

"Well as I'm sure Scott has already told you I almost died, like twice, so I'm resting here with Brett and Lori." I explain.

"Okay." Stiles says.

"Now why are you here?" I ask him.

"You haven't been answering your phone, or showing up for school for the past week. No one has seen you at all." Stiles says.

"My phones broken." I say showing him my smashed phone.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask.

"Brett told Scott, Liam and I." Stiles says.

"Damn Brett." I mumble to myself.

"Are you coming back to school today?" he asks and I shake my head no.

"Everyone misses you." he adds.

"I miss them." I say.

"Then why don't you come back?" Stiles asks.