Ch. 7 : A Part of Y/n's Past

Random Person (not you, clearly) : "Speech"

Random person : 'Thoughts'

Random person : "whispering"

POV : 3rd (damn i just noticed i don't change povs)

We now see Mr. Asshole himself, Cardin, standing all high and mighty over a panting and slightly kneeling Jaune. Jaune looks up at Cardin as Cardin chuckles (like the DIO-like asshole he is).

Jaune : "Come on..!"

He whispers to himself as he charges Cardin with his sword and slashes...

...

and misses.

Cardin then hits Jaune with his STAND, THE EXECUTIONE-

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

He then hits Jaune with his mace, The Executioner (i really don't know the point of naming your weapons.. kill me), and luckily and unluckily, Jaune shields against it, that's good, but he gets yeeted away, and his shield got yeeted the other way. Now he's left with just a sword.

He stands up and charges Cardin again, with a battle cry, as he slashes, only this time, Cardin shielded against it with his mace. No, I won't be using Weapon names as much anymore cause it's tiring.

As they both try and overpower each other, Cardin taunts :

Cardin : "This is the part where you lose." He says while overpowering Jaune a little.

Jaune : "Over my dead-"

He gets cut off as Cardin knees him in the stomach, causing him to fall to his knees, and slowly lay on his side, holding his stomach in pain.

Just as Cardin was about to deal the finishing blow...

Ms. Goodwitch : "Cardin, that's enough !"

We now see a picture of Cardin on the left, with his Aura still in green, while Jaune's Aura on the right... is in the red.

Ms. Goodwitch : "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel..."

Jaune looks at Pyrrha sadly as she looks at him with the same look.

Ms. Goodwitch : "...this would indicate that Mr. Arc is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match."

Ms. Goodwitch : "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will decide when it is appropriate to attack, or if it is better to move towards a more... defensive strategy."

He just sighs sadly.

Ms. Goodwitch : "We wouldn't wanna have you gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we ?"

Cardin : "Speak for yourself..." He says, as he lifts his mace onto his shoulder.

Ms. Goodwitch : "Remember, everyone ! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away ! It won't be long before the students from the other Kingdoms start arriving in Vale. So, keep practicing. Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale."

She finishes right before the bell goes off, indicating the end of class.

Jaune looks at Pyrrha sadly as Pyrrha does the same. Again. Shortly after, he hangs his head low.

-skip to cafeteria brought to you by (big spoiler alert) plot-

Nora : "So. There we were... In the middle of the night...." She says, trying to make her obviously made up story sound scary and real.