Ch. 5 : Being Accepted to Beacon

Random person (not you, clearly) : "speech"

Random person : 'thoughts'

Random person (not you, clearly) : "whisper"

POV : 3rd

Weiss : "My hero~!"

We continue from where we left off as our- or... Weiss' "hero" saved her and Jaune's back.

Jaune : "My back's hero."

Weiss : "Are you implying I'm fat or something ?! Rude !"

She said as Y/n puts her down.

The Deathstalker that Pyrrha was running away from for the past 10 minutes finally charges them as Pyrrha stands next to the hunters/huntresses-in-training.

Yang : "Great, the gang's all here ! Now we can all die together !"

Ruby : "Not if I can help it !"

Ruby then lets out a battle cry as she prepares Crescent Rose and charges the Deathstalker.

Yang : "Ruby, wait !"

When Ruby and the Deathstalker meet, she is immediately swiped away.

Ruby : "D-Don't worry ! Totally fine !" She says, getting up slowly.

Ruby runs back to the monster as she shoots it in the head, while running away. She then sheathes her scythe and runs away. Yang runs forward and yells :

Yang : "Ruby !"

Y/n follows behind her. Ruby rushes towards them, but a Nevermore then caws above them, flapping its wings and shooting sharp feathers of some sort. One of them hits Ruby's hood and holds her in place as she tries to get it out.

Yang : "Ruby, get out !"

Ruby : "I'm trying !"

She says as she tries to pull her hood off the feather... thing. The Deathstalker from earlier approaches.

It raises its golden stinger as it prepares to strike Ruby... just as Y/n makes it in time and defends Ruby against it with his shield.

Ruby : "Thanks."

As the deathstalker prepares another strike, Weiss freezes the stinger.

Weiss : "You are so childish !"

Ruby : "Weiss...?"

Weiss continues to complain and complain about Ruby's "childishness" while removing her weapon from the ice.

Weiss : "And dim-witted, hyperactive and don't even get me started about your fighting sty-"

Y/n interrupts her with his Semblance, telling her to stop it, as this wasn't the time for complaints about Ruby.

Weiss : "Fine."

She says as she walks away.

Weiss : "And, Ruby, if you stop trying to show off, I'll be... nicer."

Ruby : "I'm not trying to show off, I want you to know I can do this."

Weiss : "You're fine."

Ruby sighs in relief, as she claps her hands together and mutters :

Ruby : "Normal knees..."

Y/n then helps her up.

She then stares up at the Deathstalker as it struggles to get its tail out of the thick ice Weiss put around it.

Ruby : "Woah !"

Yang rushes to hug her sister, earning a grunt from her.

Yang : "So happy you're ok !"