"Yes, way! Not trying to be rude but you are literally cockblocking us " He said. Now it's my turn to stare at him.

"Baby...You better not be joking " I said looking at him.

He better not be joking.  I am sexually frustrated these days. This guy here not making it any easy. Damm that butt... I want to taste that.

"Mew. Stop staring at my butt " gulf pinched my side , whispering the words in a warning tone.

I literally forgot my mother is standing in the same room with us.

Damm. Can this woman leave already?

"I regret this. " My mother said out of nowhere pointing at us.

"Don't be sad, mam. You will get over it. Everyone has regrets " gulf said like he is really trying to console her.

I could help but laugh at it.

"Mother, The door is that way " I told after a staring competition between my husband and mother.

She did not protest before leaving the house with heavy steps slamming the door shut.

"This rich woman!" Gulf shouted back at the sound of the door.

"Sooooo..." I said gaining his attention.

"What?"  He said still sounding irritated.

"Can I have that? " I asked as we stood chest to chest with my hand around his waist.

"Have what?" He asked blinking in confusion.

Damn cute.

I slid my hand down squeezing his butt.

"This " I whispered looking into his eyes. He staring into my eyes for few seconds as his ears started turning red.

"No, and you better change that damn lock "  he pushed me away coughing lightly to hide his blushing and walked towards our bedroom.

I don't want to sound desperate but damm I want him real bad.

We ordered some food and called it a night as we got ready for bed.

I was the first one to climb the bed since my babe is still brushing his teeth.

He climbed beside me after few minutes. I quickly pulled him to my side with my right hand around his shoulder and left hand linked with his left one. As we sat with our backs to the headboard.

"I did not expect your mother to be that mean towards you " he spoke making me groan.

"Can we please not talk about her? Let's talk about our date. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied leaning his head on my shoulder. I turned my head and pecked his forehead.

"So...Is that your first date?"  I asked to start a conversation.

"No. I actually went a handful of dates " he said. No wonder. He is one of those unique boys.

"Boyfriends? " I asked wanting to know who he went dates to.

"Ex-boyfriends. I have dates like 3 boys in my high school. But I stopped looking for boys since I was busy with my friends and studies. " He explained. I am kinda happy that he was not in a relationship when we got married but a little jealous that we have dated people before me.

"How old are you mew? " he asked out of nowhere.

"26. "

"Whatttt?"  He almost fell down from the bed if it's not me holding his hand.