"I'm sideways, can I say
You pull me to pieces
Just tell me your secrets
Come on

For what it's worth
I'm most concerned with
How you got me here in the first place"

I smile in awe as Alex sings into the microphone, his voice sending goosebumps along my body as he continues to focus on the drums.

Just when I thought the crowd couldn't get any louder, Alex twirls the drumstick around his fingers, making the crowd erupt louder in excitement.

It was hard to focus on one of them because every second they were each doing something completely different, but that's what really made them sunset curve.

Reggie runs over to Luke, sharing the mic with him as the two of them feed off each other's energy.

"What's it really all about
I feel you tearing down
Castles in my head when we're in different beds

So what's it mean when every dream I have is about you now?
I can't believe you get to me the way you somehow

It's criminal"

Instead of running back to his own mic, Luke steps back towards Alex, playing his guitar towards him as Reggie takes over the next verse.

"Believe me, it's easy
to let this go deeper, the taste could be sweeter
Come on

You're too strong, and far gone
I'll keep my composure
Just tell me"

Reggie runs back over to his spot, bouncing up and down while Luke's voice takes over once again

"What's it really all about
I feel you tearing down
Castles in my head when we're in different beds

When I'm a world away, somehow you come find me
Too close to stay on track, tossing and turning back"

I shake my head at the little habit, watching Luke hop continuously onto one foot from the other, wondering how after an entire concert he still had all this energy.

"So what's it mean when every dream I have is about you now?

I can't believe you get to me the way you somehow

It's criminal"

As soon as the boys sing the last lines of the song together, the crowd gets even louder, not wanting the concert to be over.

"Thank you everybody!" Luke shouts, slinging his guitar to the back of his body as the stage lights start to dim.

"We're Sunset Curve." Alex says, standing up behind his drum kit with his microphone in his hand as Reggie echoes his famous response before the stage lights go pitch black.

"Tell your friends."

>>>